Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Althalucian

All Star
Daps

These fukking idiots...this is how you get certain white swing & suburban voters on Trump's side :mindblown:

What the fukk is wrong with these dummies :snoop:

A lot of these kinds of videos have been coming out the past few days. This is another example of what I mean by continued unrest getting out of hand.

If this isn't the reddest meat for the republicans, I don't know what is.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
So far tonight hasn’t been bad honestly. Maybe because the bar was set to complete batshyt last night.

edit wrong thread

Last edited:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

These fukking idiots...this is how you get certain white swing & suburban voters on Trump's side :mindblown:

What the fukk is wrong with these dummies :snoop:

They're beginning to overplay their hand.
A lot of these kinds of videos have been coming out the past few days. This is another example of what I mean by continued unrest getting out of hand.

If this isn't the reddest meat for the republicans, I don't know what is.

Not sure the Republicans running on that helps. I mean it’s odd to say “look at these riots, they’ll continue if Biden gets elected!” while Trump is... the incumbent POTUS and all this is happening on his watch.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The easy safe establishment answer is, "90% of the protesters are non-violent people who have real fears and concerns that must be addressed. The 10% who are being violent or destroying property are animals who must be prosecuted to the full extent of the law."

It's unlikely he'll give anything more meaningful than that sort of establishment shyt.

But knowing Biden, he'll probably end up winging it on the spot and saying something racial. :snoop:

Nix "animals" and swap it with "insurgents/criminals" and I think this sounds good. He also needs to make it clear that this is Trumps America that this is happening in. Somehow Biden is being attached to the rioters and they haven't done a good enough job branding the unrest to Trump and his own lawlessness.