Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reality is Biden will have to say something about the protesters if the news keeps looping all the fires and cars burning. Let's hope it's not during the debates.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Breh, Trump is obese :russ:

Also, even if both were in their youth, Biden would smoke Trump.
:whoa: in their youth I got Scranton Joe for sure.

But Joe now?? Joe is a 77 year old man and looks the part. Trump is obese but he has a robustness that Joe doesn't have.

I think Trump takes out Joe like he took out McMahon.

giphy.gif

Uncle Phil 36

All Star
Daps
It might be close, Trump looks kinda unstable the way he walks up and down stairs.

Biden riding a bike tells me he has some sort of stability

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Reality is Biden will have to say something about the protesters if the news keeps looping all the fires and cars burning. Let's hope it's not during the debates.
The easy safe establishment answer is, "90% of the protesters are non-violent people who have real fears and concerns that must be addressed. The 10% who are being violent or destroying property are animals who must be prosecuted to the full extent of the law."

It's unlikely he'll give anything more meaningful than that sort of establishment shyt.

But knowing Biden, he'll probably end up winging it on the spot and saying something racial. :snoop: