Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
i do agree that the dems/biden need to tell people to stop rioting. just don't even give the republicans the fukkin talking point :snoop:

one clear and concise effort to shut down this republican talking point that the dems are OK with rioting. put out a video condemining rioting, and then from there all you have to do is keep emphasizing that this is happening in trump's america
The protests also serve as great voter registration opportunity.

Joe Biden telling protestors to stop would almost certainly cause him to lose my vote and many others.

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
Imagine Wilbur Ross coming out like...

tenor.gif

:russ:
:russ: breh in 2020 I wouldn't be surprised if it was just the actual Hulk Hogan out there involved in this fukkery somehow :laugh:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The protests also serve as great voter registration opportunity.

Joe Biden telling protestors to stop would almost certainly cause him to lose my vote and many others.
see, this is exactly what im talking about :mjlol:

no one said "protesting". i said "rioting". and the republicans are pounding the democrats on this cowardly stance that they cant even say "stop rioting" :snoop:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
see, this is exactly what im talking about :mjlol:

no one said "protesting". i said "rioting". and the republicans are pounding the democrats on this cowardly stance that they cant even say "stop rioting" :snoop:
People can protest the death of their people however they choose. :comeon:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
i do agree that the dems/biden need to tell people to stop rioting. just don't even give the republicans the fukkin talking point :snoop:

one clear and concise effort to shut down this republican talking point that the dems are OK with rioting. put out a video condemining rioting, and then from there all you have to do is keep emphasizing that this is happening in trump's america
Biden has already said he's against rioting. No need to hammer home the point unless you want fake militants to think he's on the side of the cops.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People can protest the death of their people however they choose. :comeon:
yeah, and the minute they start burning and looting shyt they give the republicans a message to latch onto :childplease: stop being obtuse. we're talking about the election

edit: and no, you can't protest "however you choose" because that stops being "peaceful protesting", which the democrats are constantly claiming this is :what:

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
yeah, and the minute they start burning and looting shyt they give the republicans a message to latch onto :childplease: stop being obtuse. we're talking about the election

edit: and no, you can't protest "however you choose" because that stops being "peaceful protesting", which the democrats are constantly claiming this is :what:

i don't give a fukk if people burn down buildings and destro
It's almost like you haven't been paying attention to who's being arrested for the arson.

:mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Biden has already said he's against rioting. No need to hammer home the point unless you want fake militants to think he's on the side of the cops.
If Joe Biden dishonestly casts protestors, the extreme majority who have been peaceful, as a bunch of thugs rioters and looters he deserves to lose the support of the people. Period. That's not militancy. That's being a self respecting human being.

Some of yall should really go out to a protest first hand and not form opinions based on watching streamers. :yeshrug:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
We do this same stupid song and dance every time.

Joe Bob the concern troll:" Why are black people destroying their own communities."

The police: "Turns out white supremacists were behind it."

JBTCT: "Well it looks bad. Why aren't all Sharpton and Jesse Jackson protesting black on black crime? "

Everyone else: "Guys clearly a racist."

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't...are you actually trying to act like that's who did the majority of the damage to these cities? :laff:

i'm done, you win. the dems' refusal to condemn rioting and damaging property is an awesome campaign strategy. let's keep gift wrapping that talking point to the republicans :salute:it's not like they're desperate and using it as a lifeline for trump. fukk taking it away from them, let's just keep letting them have it

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Well, Biden already has condemned rioters and looters.

If Biden were to say "protest however you choose" - that statement alone might make him lose the election. It would be a gift-wrapped present for Trump & the Republicans. They would repeat it endlessly in ads from now until November 3rd.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Regardless, any attacks on Biden regarding him not supporting the use of law enforcement are rendered useless when Republicans bring up the crime bill or Kamala being a former prosecutor in the same sentence like they did yesterday. You can't have it both ways.

Either Biden is the Antifa General or he's King Cop. Which is it?