Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

EgPU8m4XoAAReao

Althalucian

All Star
Daps
Biden has to win in commanding fashion or else this farce will get ugly. And as Wisconsin protests flare up and shyt gets burned down...I’m starting to wonder whether we see a backlash that saves Trump.

Sigh...the protests are really helping Trump right now. It's all the right talks about. And now the "moderates" are getting upset about it. And it's getting worse.

The calculus is scary for Biden. The only hope is that people think that the chaos is caused by Trump because he is not good at being president.

If Trump wins this again...

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Sigh...the protests are really helping Trump right now. It's all the right talks about. And now the "moderates" are getting upset about it. And it's getting worse.

The calculus is scary for Biden. The only hope is that people think that the chaos is caused by Trump because he is not good at being president.

You'd have to find me evidence of such. People were saying the same about the George Floyd protests and the opposite happened.

The problem with this argument is that all of this stuff happening NOW. Under Trump. And he's not fixing it.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You'd have to find me evidence of such. People were saying the same about the George Floyd protests and the opposite happened.

The problem with this argument is that all of this stuff happening NOW. Under Trump. And he's not fixing it.

i do agree that the dems/biden need to tell people to stop rioting. just don't even give the republicans the fukkin talking point :snoop:

one clear and concise effort to shut down this republican talking point that the dems are OK with rioting. put out a video condemining rioting, and then from there all you have to do is keep emphasizing that this is happening in trump's america