Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

Just need to show up and vote.

One thing about this poll - the gender gap is HUGE.
White male - Biden 46%, Trump 34%
White female - Biden 70%, Trump 20%

Black male - Biden 69%, Trump 18%
Black female - Biden 86%, Trump 2%

Asian male - Biden 63%, Trump 13%
Asian female - Biden 84%, Trump 6%

Hispanic male - Biden 65%, Trump 18%
Hispanic female - Biden 75%, Trump 10%

That's terrible news for Republicans. Young women HATE Trump and view the GOP as the "anti-women" party.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Perspective Today Brehs:

I was at my grandparents today. My grandmother was talking about her meds running late in the mail. I don’t think she has any clue about this USPS fukkery. Point being every single person isn’t following this shyt as much as possible. The electorate is generally uneducated on the details. So when we all are :mindblown: a poll where 35-40% think things are fine we shouldn’t be. Granted my grandmother was shaking her head at Trump and how Covid is being handled so she knows what’s up overall but if she was an 80 plus year old white woman..........

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Perspective Today Brehs:

I was at my grandparents today. My grandmother was talking about her meds running late in the mail. I don’t think she has any clue about this USPS fukkery. Point being every single person isn’t following this shyt as much as possible. The electorate is generally uneducated on the details. So when we all are :mindblown: a poll where 35-40% think things are fine we shouldn’t be. Granted my grandmother was shaking her head at Trump and how Covid is being handled so she knows what’s up overall but if she was an 80 plus year old white woman..........
the dems need to start taking out ads about how trump slowed down the post office :yeshrug:

as a matter of fact, it should be their first priority. it's a new issue

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
College kids have abysmal voter participation, even when they're explained how deadly the consequences to their futures. If they don't get it in gear / throw away votes this year too much they could give an important edge in some places. Of course every college town island of blue in light red states probably is targeted for massive disenfranchisement too.