Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
You can't message that breh. Absolutely not.

You can address Trump messing with the office and that its capable of normal operation, but never show no confidence. They are supposed to be president agnostic.
I understand the concern of delegitimizing institutions...but the institutions are currently being sabotaged! So what, they're just gonna keep funneling people and votes into the postal system that Trump is destroying? That's the plan? Everything is fine?

r2CKTSQ.gif

Biden will deserve to lose the election if he doesn't take Trump seriously.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I understand the concern of delegitimizing institutions...but the institutions are currently being sabotaged! So what, they're just gonna keep funneling people and votes into the postal system that Trump is destroying? That's the plan? Everything is fine?

Biden will deserve to lose the election if he doesn't take Trump seriously.
No. That's not a plan. I don't see how you got there from Biden's tweet and I really don't see how you can say after all of the shyt that's happened that the Biden campaign isn't taking Trump seriously.

Again, he's never going to say anything bad about the USPS or suggest that its unusable.

The campaign might tell people to strongly consider using drop boxes or something else, but never to not use the mail service.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think people are looking way too much into that Biden tweet.

I know sarcasm doesn't always come off well in text, but I thought the message was very clear. One of the biggest criticisms of Trump crying about mail-in voting is that every one of his cronies from Barr, to Kushner, to Don Jr., to McEnany, to Ivanka, has voted by mail. In fact, Don Jr has been sending out robocalls advocating for people to vote by mail right now.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
You, like the guy you're reposting, are failing to see the point. The current issue isn't about privatization but I'm sure you're aware of that...

We need to blame Obama

Like holy shid he had SIX YEARS of Senate majorities.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At this stage I am happy for Trump to lose the election and not get prosecuted, if it means that his republican enablers in the senate and in positions of power end up in prison.

The more people besides Trump who end up in jail with no one to pardon them, then hopefully the more the GOP will stop being the party of traitors.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
No. That's not a plan. I don't see how you got there from Biden's tweet and I really don't see how you can say after all of the shyt that's happened that the Biden campaign isn't taking Trump seriously.

Again, he's never going to say anything bad about the USPS or suggest that its unusable.

The campaign might tell people to strongly consider using drop boxes or something else, but never to not use the mail service.
I'm not saying Biden should say don't use the postal service, I'm saying he shouldn't be saying - even jokingly - that everything is gucci at the postal service because Trump is using it himself. I don't find this shyt funny. He should have just retweeted Obama and kept it at that :snoop:

I think people are looking way too much into that Biden tweet.

I know sarcasm doesn't always come off well in text, but I thought the message was very clear. One of the biggest criticisms of Trump crying about mail-in voting is that every one of his cronies from Barr, to Kushner, to Don Jr., to McEnany, to Ivanka, has voted by mail. In fact, Don Jr has been sending out robocalls advocating for people to vote by mail right now.
This is actually the biggest issue I have with Biden's and mainstream Dem's messaging on Trump. It's all predicated on Trump's hypocrisy, as if Trump being a hypocrite is some kill-shot gotcha when Trump has shown time and time again he does not give a fukk about hypocrisy, he's wielding power. Democrats are constantly complaining to the refs about the rules instead of pulling up :hhh:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
At this stage I am happy for Trump to lose the election and not get prosecuted, if it means that his republican enablers in the senate and in positions of power end up in prison.

The more people besides Trump who end up in jail with no one to pardon them, then hopefully the more the GOP will stop being the party of traitors.
I truly hope Biden makes Schiff AG.. You already know he’s going to go after all those clowns