Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Are y’all running into the Never Biden/Harris jokers who claim they are not MAGA, but post all day on social media like they are getting paid by the Trump campaign.

That and "Justice for Cannon" and # protect our children which I'm pretty sure are both GRU amplified agitprop.

Last edited:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

Better do something quick like...I don’t know...impeach Trump again. :francis:

He gonna get away with fukking over mail-in ballots, thats an absolute. It’s just about how much he fukks them over imo. Biden’s lead with Trump’s core constituents is only getting larger, but how large does it gotta be to cover the fact that in person Repub voters gonna come out even if they die? Demo voters typically don’t..

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is always a dont vote crowd.:snoop:
i can't imagine looking at america right now, and how shytty everything is, and feeling indifferent about voting :dead:

that's not a biden endorsement, but jesus. how badly does trump have to fukk up before people want to get his ass out :why: he's literally handled this worse than any other leader on the planet

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:francis: Is he trying to win the election? I think its time to hold off on encouraging mail in voting

Basically. Biden needs to stay in the basement (and off Twitter) until the debates.

Dude just makes unforced errors for no reason whatsoever. :snoop:

i can't imagine looking at america right now, and how shytty everything is, and feeling indifferent about voting :dead:

that's not a biden endorsement, but jesus. how badly does trump have to fukk up before people want to get his ass out :why: he's literally handled this worse than any other leader on the planet

Most of the "Don't vote" crowd are really just passive aggressive Trump supporters. They just (rightfully) think it's easier to convince people not to vote than to vote for Trump.

As far as why they don't want Trump out after everything that's happened...it's a cult :manny:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:francis: Is he trying to win the election? I think its time to hold off on encouraging mail in voting

Basically. Biden needs to stay in the basement (and off Twitter) until the debates.

Dude just makes unforced errors for no reason whatsoever. :snoop:

Yall gotta look at this from a political leader’s perspective.

I get it, Trump is making mail in voting extremely difficult however...

Your whole message is that you’re going to get America back on track. You don’t want to start your presidency(which is what he should be thinking as) by showing no confidence in your institutions. That’s a horrible start. You're doing the same thing Trump is doing.

Definitely not an error.

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State

I don’t talk to much politics but what is going on with usps that they can’t get these ballots out to be counted what are we missing?

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

I don’t talk to much politics but what is going on with usps that they can’t get these ballots out to be counted what are we missing?

What is missing are morals. Trump and postmaster DeJoy are successfully fukking up usps so that mail in voting is next to impossible.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
What's the problem with that Biden tweet? I'm not seeing the 'unforced error' here.
Trump and his cronies have been caught pouring gasoline all in the hallways of a building with matchbooks hanging out of their back pockets and Biden is telling people it's still safe to go inside :francis:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump and his cronies have been caught pouring gasoline all in the hallways of a building with matchbooks hanging out of their back pockets and Biden is telling people it's still safe to go inside :francis:

How is that the takeaway you got from that post?

He's literally pointing out the hypocrisy in Trump railing against mail-in voting but requesting a mail-in ballot himself.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

ok here we go, the bean just kicked in
LQe3ZGd.png