Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cognito

All Star
Daps
You guys read that that politico article?
Made me look at Biden worse. He didn't understand that Republicans were bad faith actors:francis: and told Obama you just had to talk to them different.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'm not saying Biden should say don't use the postal service, I'm saying he shouldn't be saying - even jokingly - that everything is gucci at the postal service because Trump is using it himself. I don't find this shyt funny. He should have just retweeted Obama and kept it at that :snoop:
Well we're obviously seeing this differently.

I don't see the issue.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I believe that Biden will win. However, it's an embarrassment that over 60 million Americans see all the craziness going on right now and the chaos of the past 3.5 years and yet will still vote for 4 more years of Trump.

Our mental health and educational systems need to have massive overhauls and massive investments into them :francis:.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I believe that Biden will win. However, it's an embarrassment that over 60 million Americans see all the craziness going on right now and the chaos of the past 3.5 years and yet will still vote for 4 more years of Trump.

Our mental health and educational systems need to have massive overhauls and massive investments into them :francis:.
Conservative White people would rather see the country burn than see others prosper.

"It is what it is.":yeshrug:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Lot more anger coming from people, especially elderly people, today on this issue. Medication, benefits, checks, etc....it's all being delayed. If I was a piece of shyt republican consulting Trump I would have tried to do this in October, when you may be able to do enough damage to get away with it with no consequences. Instead they started in July and people caught on. Just might be enough time to salvage this.

The problem is that there is no short term solution for the sorting machines. Those things are gone, in multiple districts. Which means mail is gonna be fukked for the next month at least. Dunno what can be done to fix that....

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Lot more anger coming from people, especially elderly people, today on this issue. Medication, benefits, checks, etc....it's all being delayed. If I was a piece of shyt republican consulting Trump I would have tried to do this in October, when you may be able to do enough damage to get away with it with no consequences. Instead they started in July and people caught on. Just might be enough time to salvage this.

The problem is that there is no short term solution for the sorting machines. Those things are gone, in multiple districts. Which means mail is gonna be fukked for the next month at least. Dunno what can be done to fix that....

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i can't imagine looking at america right now, and how shytty everything is, and feeling indifferent about voting :dead:

that's not a biden endorsement, but jesus. how badly does trump have to fukk up before people want to get his ass out :why: he's literally handled this worse than any other leader on the planet

He has to be the GOAT conman. Even Bush reached a point when people were ready to throw him in the bushes. As much damage as he did, Trump eclipses him and yet Trump hovers around 40% approval rating.

Trump gets passes that no politician has ever enjoyed. It is mind boggling.