Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Sadly, he wouldn't care. My mother in law gave me his niece's book to read. It was ho-hum for the most part, but when it comes to his complete lack of empathy for his family/and siblings, he will just :manny: the situation and try to get money out of them.
The press on it will be shytty though :manny:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
This is where we are with them

Micheal Cohen said it himself Trump will not allow a peaceful transition to power. He already is setting the stage to declare election fraud when he loses. His base will eat it up. The far right have made this become their last stand and think Trump is the only one who stand in the way of the liberals. If he loses his supporters won't move on. There will be acts of violence. shyt is going to get messy. Someone said it best when conservatives stop believing in the electoral process that is when democracy dies. Hence why Trump is doing everything he can to cheat to win and if he loses he will just plunge this country into an electoral crisis. And once he is out his supporters will be agents of chaos to try destabilize the country. :francis:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

HighPessimisticIndianspinyloach-size_restricted.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Reporting has come out that says warren was basically going to turn biden into a whole other candidate and biden wanted SOME control.

How Biden Chose Harris: A Search That Forged New Stars, Friends and Rivalries
Warren is really about that reform life.

Ms. Warren, too, was persuasive and compelling to the search committee in her interviews, pleasantly surprising a largely moderate panel, including several members who had looked askance at some of the policies and language she adopted in her own presidential campaign. But Ms. Warren told the committee she fully appreciated that the role of the vice president was different, and that the agenda of a Biden administration would be Mr. Biden’s.

“He won; I lost,” Ms. Warren said in one interview, according to people briefed on her comments.

What’s more, Ms. Warren noted that she was past her 70th birthday, and would not be looking to advance a long-range political career in the vice presidency, leaving some members of the search team convinced she did not aim to run for president again. The search team told Mr. Biden they believed they could rely on Ms. Warren as a cooperative governing partner — an assessment Mr. Biden shared.

Fam. He almost went with Duckworth :ohhh:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I thought he opted not to run because of Beau's death. Hillary was just a terrible candidate, the Michigan primary loss was the first major sign. She was far better than Trump, but democrat voter's standards are higher than the GOP. I thought Kasich was the best GOP candidate in '16 but oh well.

huntsman was their best in 2012

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
Biden's team really needs to get the word out that people mailing in ballots need to drop that shyt off at the election office or proceed to get fukked.
It seems like all of that type of outreach has been outsourced and left up to different organizations. Hopefully his campaign infrastructure has improved since the early primary days, because this mailing situation will be a nightmare come November.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Biden's team really needs to get the word out that people mailing in ballots need to drop that shyt off at the election office or proceed to get fukked.
Yeah all that donation money he getting. Half needs to go to voter education. Unfortunately we may have to brave Covid and vote in person which is a got damn travesty. Hopefully once Trump is out we can bring some respectability back along with mail in voting and a federal holiday.