Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
so trump's brother just got hospitalized :banderas:

if he gets the coronavirus and dies from "the democrats' new hoax" that was "just going to go away when it gets warm", trump is going to look like a fukking monster

Sadly, he wouldn't care. My mother in law gave me his niece's book to read. It was ho-hum for the most part, but when it comes to his complete lack of empathy for his family/and siblings, he will just :manny: the situation and try to get money out of them.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Honestly there's really nothing they can do. :francis:

And that brings me to one of my overarching concerns about any post-Trump presidency.

At some point, the executive branch gained too much power. Now its clearly being abused. No leader ever wants their power reduced but it would help prevent another Trump if Congress were given some of their original powers back.

Biden probably knows this but how do you make that happen and still have your main goals accomplished?

Do it at the end of your term :troll:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
so trump's brother just got hospitalized :banderas:

if he gets the coronavirus and dies from "the democrats' new hoax" that was "just going to go away when it gets warm", trump is going to look like a fukking monster

If the Rona claims Robert, those headlines will be straight ether.

"Robert Trump dies from coronavirus which his brother, President Donald Trump, claimed that it's a hoax"

:mjgrin:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

Let me guess, no Michigan football I assume?

Harbaugh.gif

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
Jar Jar helped give Palpatine full power over the senate

Not the same cuz its the USPS instead but yeah

Ah okay.

Bernie was listening to the post workers union regarding two of the appointees. And this op ed is by a Heritage Foundation person.

Is that supposed to absolve him? Everything you wrote is either listed in the tweet and/or the article itself.

It's pretty simple, either Sanders blocked the package of appointees, which you don't seem to be disputing, or he didn't. If he did, then, yes, the current situation is in part his fault. The author's background is irrelvant in this context.

Here's a WaPo article that frames Sanders as a postal "champion" mentioning Sanders blocked those appointees.

Here's an NALC post that mentioned the same package not being able to advance because of two appointees.