Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

B. Pumpaveli

All Star
Daps
Joe about to run it up something serious :wow:

You're talking about a man who can barely string together a sentence without stuttering.

A man who can't formulate his thoughts without notes in front of him.

I'm all for beating Trump but lets be honest here.

Joe Biden won't be president and he probably won't be able to campaign like a normal candidate.

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You're talking about a man who can barely string together a sentence without stuttering.

Joe Biden won't be the next president and he probably won't be able to campaign like a normal candidate.
Nah he's been fine in recent interviews

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

He was aggy today for a reason.

:sas2:

And remember, Trump wiped out the GOP Primary.

The GOP Talent pool is lacking.
bill-comes-due.gif

Hope you MAGAHeads enjoyed your 4 years.

vaEVrE.gif

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Joe Biden won't be president and he probably won't be able to campaign like a normal candidate.
he sure whipped bernies fukkin ass :ehh: badly.

Sad!

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
everybody put away your damn champagne.... in fact, i know what... uncork your champagne and pour all of it down the drain..... don't even consider getting another bottle until the day after election day (if you even need it then)... we have to play like a playoff team in an elimination game with 5 minutes on the clock and down by 15 points.. .i don't care if we're up by 15, play like we're down by 15.... i've read trump's obituary one too many times and he always comes back to surprise us all....

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
everybody put away your damn champagne.... in fact, i know what... uncork your champagne and pour all of it down the drain..... don't even
consider getting another bottle until the day after election day (if you even need it then)... we have to play like a playoff team in an elimination game with 5 minutes on the clock and down by 15 points.. .i don't care if we're up by 15, play like we're down by 15.... i've read trump's obituary one too many times and he always comes back to surprise us all....

Thats Why I said, "sledgehammer on ants" mentality. Go for the blowout kills. I dont care if you live in NY or in FL or MI or WI....Go out and vote like in 2008, and Trump commits suicide on live TV.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
everybody put away your damn champagne.... in fact, i know what... uncork your champagne and pour all of it down the drain..... don't even consider getting another bottle until the day after election day (if you even need it then)... we have to play like a playoff team in an elimination game with 5 minutes on the clock and down by 15 points.. .i don't care if we're up by 15, play like we're down by 15.... i've read trump's obituary one too many times and he always comes back to surprise us all....
there IS a way trump can mount a comeback

if he "defeats" the virus in time, and the timing is such that he can take credit for the collective "thank god its finally over and we can all go outside again" and thats right around election time? i think hell win :snoop:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
there IS a way trump can mount a comeback

if he "defeats" the virus in time, and the timing is such that he can take credit for the collective "thank god its finally over and we can all go outside again" and thats right around election time? i think hell win :snoop:

Unless people can go back to a crowded nightclub or a crowded movie theater or a concert, free from fear of the Rona, then normalcy cannot be declared. Especially when over 100k people probably would be dead from the pandemic by then.