Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Reality is complex. You are boiling it down to because it didn't happen no one must have wanted it. Let's continue down that path.
Most people say they want to be rich but most people aren't rich therefore no they don't wants to be rich.
A lot of guys say they want to fukk Beyonce but none of them are fukkin' Beyonce so I guess they don't want to fukk Beyonce.
Your take is simple minded.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I agree with your first paragraph. But that makes the poll meaningless to me, if you say you "support" M4A, yet go for a candidate who is actively opposed to M4A, and don't force your congresspeople to support it either.
If you believe the candidate who does support can't win but you don't like the current president but there is a candidate you feel isn't as bad what would you do?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Actually I believed the polls and expected Hillary to win just like I believed them now and hoped for a Bernie victory. The only thing I learned is that this country will never be progressive and the polls are unreliable.
Two polls are unreliable so they all are? I guess when you try to get with a woman if she turns you down twice you give up? Some nuts are harder to crack than others chief.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If you believe the candidate who does support can't win but you don't like the current president but there is a candidate you feel isn't as bad what would you do?

In that scenario I don't think I can say with certainty I'd vote. If I lived in a battle swing state and the "not as bad" candidate meets certain criteria of mine then he'd get my vote. Otherwise I can think of ten things I'd rather be doing than standing in a long ass line. Especially if there is a strong chance my vote won't count anyways

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Reality is complex. You are boiling it down to because it didn't happen no one must have wanted it. Let's continue down that path.
Most people say they want to be rich but most people aren't rich therefore no they don't wants to be rich.
A lot of guys say they want to fukk Beyonce but none of them are fukkin' Beyonce so I guess they don't want to fukk Beyonce.
Your take is simple minded.
We'll see what progressive policies get done in the next few years breh.

My guess is none.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Two polls are unreliable so they all are? I guess when you try to get with a woman if she turns you down twice you give up? Some nuts are harder to crack than others chief.
Polls are not reliable.

If I get turned down by a woman, I'm not gonna try for a second time, I'll just move on.

It's time to move on from this progressive shyt, it's not happening.

Listen to Bernie and bend the knee.

:mjlit:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Polls are not reliable.

If I get turned down by a woman, I'm not gonna try for a second time, I'll just move on.
Let me just say this is the wrong tact, keep trying as long as you want to fukk and they keep giving you opportunities to try. Trust me a lot of them breakdown eventually. :shaq:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Let me just say this is the wrong tact, keep trying as long as you want to fukk and they keep giving you opportunities to try. Trust me a lot of them breakdown eventually. :shaq:
Not worth the effort.
:yeshrug:

And the United states is not some woman who can be convinced to change. This country is exactly what it's been since inception and a progressive movement wont change shyt.

So do what Bernie says and bow down.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Not worth the effort.
:yeshrug:

And the United states is not some woman who can be convinced to change. This country is exactly what it's been since inception and a progressive movement wont change shyt.

So do what Bernie says and bow down.
Hmmm . . . when this country started it had slaves, indentured servants, no one had been west of the Mississippi River, there were no highways, airports or train rail. Texas, Arizona, New Mexico and California were part of Mexico and we were fighting a war with England who is now our closest ally.
Yeah, none of that has changed. :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
something to keep in mind about biden's gaffes, etc

most people are just voting for the "idea" of biden :yeshrug: he was obama's VP, likable guy, brought to prominence by being obama's VP. the average american doesnt even pay enough attention to realize that he's lost a step :dead:

the joe biden on the last debate stage with bernie sanders, has more than what it takes to beat trump in november. im not really that worried about biden if he stays the same from now til november

and if this shyt is true^^^^^ that the Dem judge is winning in Wisconsin? :shaq: thats an AWFUL sign for trump