Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
everybody put away your damn champagne.... in fact, i know what... uncork your champagne and pour all of it down the drain..... don't even consider getting another bottle until the day after election day (if you even need it then)... we have to play like a playoff team in an elimination game with 5 minutes on the clock and down by 15 points.. .i don't care if we're up by 15, play like we're down by 15.... i've read trump's obituary one too many times and he always comes back to surprise us all....
Mail-in or not. I'll be at the voting booth in a hazmat suit if I have to.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Yeah, I don't get how some Progressives take their vote so sacredly. Like "If I vote for X I condone X, Y, Z that he has done in the past." It's not that serious, you are literally one of millions doing the same for president and you will do it plenty more times in your lifetime. Keep up the good work and all that but we are not there yet to dictate anything presidentially despite the energy or whatever in the movement.
Is there a third party candidate? Vote for them but you don't be have to agree with their entire platform either.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
They are and he's going to lash out and do what he does. That doesn't change that his prospects right now are not what he is expecting.

He's been watching the polls just as closely as the rest of us and they haven't been good.

You really think he wanted to see Bernie and Biden acting like best friends before the press conference? Nah. He's been betting on chaos and disruption in the Democratic Party primary for the past year at least.
I'm just saying I been hearing about his demise for awhile and he's still here. Let's not read the tea leaves on this one at least until closer to election day. Shyt moves fast.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
More than anything else, the Republican party needs to be punished for allowing all this fukkery to take place. It is beyond time to leave them as a regional party that is filled with outcasts, racists and idiots and then in future cycles, work to stop these motherfukkers out. The check is due and we need to ensure that they keep paying interest on it.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
More than anything else, the Republican party needs to be punished for allowing all this fukkery to take place. It is beyond time to leave them as a regional party that is filled with outcasts, racists and idiots and then in future cycles, work to stop these motherfukkers out. The check is due and we need to ensure that they keep paying interest on it.

Exactly. They can never have the White House again, especially when they got a taste of open bigotry and fascism from Donald Trump. Once they felt that fascism dreams of theirs, they can never go back to being moderate Republicans with common sense. Its like cocaine to them.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. They can never have the White House again, especially when they got a taste of open bigotry and fascism from Donald Trump. Once they felt that fascism dreams of theirs, they can never go back to being moderate Republicans with common sense. Its like cocaine to them.

I get the feeling they will just weasel out of it and take 0 responsibility. These people have no moral compass. All of them will hopefully be forced out of politics for good. I want them all to be forced into hiding.

Last edited:

goatmane

Veteran
Daps

It's not going to be that easy. U see how Republican establishment handled the Tea Party? Most of establishment Republicans dont even like Trump. They're just riding off his wave

they will retool and reload afterwards...

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I get the feeling they will just wrestle out of it and take 0 responsibility. These people have no moral compass. All of them will hopefully be forced out of politics for good. I want them all to be forced into hiding.

They beyond redemption. They are Nazis that endanger national security. They should be trialed in front of the United Nations and be prosecuted for crimes against humanity. They should be Whig Party status and be sent to Siberia to freeze to death.