Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
It's not going to be that easy. U see how Republican establishment handled the Tea Party? Most of establishment Republicans dont even like Trump. They're just riding off his wave

they will retool and reload afterwards...

They changed for the worse. They got a taste of that cocaine that Donald Trump gave them. They became a cult like Jonestown. They gotta be excommunicated from American soil and into isolation in Siberian

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yeah, I don't get how some Progressives take their vote so sacredly. Like "If I vote for X I condone X, Y, Z that he has done in the past." It's not that serious, you are literally one of millions doing the same for president and you will do it plenty more times in your lifetime. Keep up the good work and all that but we are not there yet to dictate anything presidentially despite the energy or whatever in the movement.
Is there a third party candidate? Vote for them but you don't be have to agree with their entire platform either.
White boy shyt. I told y’all years ago.

white leftists don’t fukk with us

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

There are plenty of Black, brown and Asian people who can't be bothered voting. This thing that it's only privileged white leftists ruining everything is bullshyt. 50% of the country doesn't vote. At least people like Kyle Kulinski are engaged. I don't agree with not voting but it's not a racial issue at all.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

They have the privilege of being able to protest vote, not vote at all and do all that extra shyt because at the end of the day life remains largely unchanged for them. That’s why this is all a game.

For us this shyt actually matters.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Trump is looking at these poll numbers and getting pissed.

He’d normally be doing rallies all across the country trying to prop his numbers up and touting all of the financial gains America has made since he’s been in office.

Now he gets a 1 hour press conference to vent his grievances in front of a nation that rarely looks at how unhinged he and his rallies are.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
They have the privilege of being able to protest vote, not vote at all and do all that extra shyt because at the end of the day life remains largely unchanged for them. That’s why this is all a game.

For us this shyt actually matters.
So when you say 'us' every member of that group votes or nah?
When you think you want to co-sign Nap think twice. lol