Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Hmmm . . . when this country started it had slaves, indentured servants, no one had been west of the Mississippi River, there were no highways, airports or train rail. Texas, Arizona, New Mexico and California were part of Mexico and we were fighting a war with England who is now our closest ally.
Yeah, none of that has changed. :mjlol:
All done by bloodshed, not policy.

Let me know when people are ready to spill blood for progressive policies.

:unimpressed:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Trump clearly has been watching the polls after watching this conference. He’s shook of Biden. :pachaha:
"im going to beat this man like a drum...i can hardly wait"

2 min 10 sec

when biden talks that big boy shyt i understand why @Atlrocafella @Warren Moon and the boyz have faith in uncle joe

:blessed:

Daps
"im going to beat this man like a drum...i can hardly wait"

2 min 10 sec

when biden talks that big boy shyt i understand why @Atlrocafella @Warren Moon and the boyz have faith in uncle joe

:blessed:

That's why I nicknamed him President Big Boy Biden:wow:

Then when he won South Carolina and Pete/Amy's donors immediately jumped to Biden (Biden ran them pockets) I nicknamed him President Big Bully Biden:wow:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
All done by bloodshed, not policy.

Let me know when people are ready to spill blood for progressive policies.

:unimpressed:
You said nothing changed. Now they only change thru bloodshed. Hmm, was there a war to build the railways/highways/airports? When they built the NY Stock Exchange who died? When they gave women the right to vote who busted their gun for that? And who's throat got slit to give us Social Security, Medicare and welfare? Just stop.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Walls closing in (again). lol
They are and he's going to lash out and do what he does. That doesn't change that his prospects right now are not what he is expecting.

He's been watching the polls just as closely as the rest of us and they haven't been good.

You really think he wanted to see Bernie and Biden acting like best friends before the press conference? Nah. He's been betting on chaos and disruption in the Democratic Party primary for the past year at least.

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This is a warning sign. Too many people on here are overconfident.
Why Biden’s Polling Lead vs. Trump Isn’t as Solid as It Looks

True, Dems gotta have a "sledgehammer on ants" mentality in 2020. Meaning that, go out and vote, regardless what state you live in. Win by 1,000 votes or by 1 million votes, just gotta go out to the polls and ensure that Donald Trump gets slaughtered in the general election by a blow out.

The key to winning is striving for a BLOWOUT. Nothing less than that effort.