Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
What are you baseing it on? Your feelings?

I know what the polls say. But is that support real? Why hasn't it translated to pressure to enact it in Congress?

"Yeah sure I would like M4A", any dunce can say. But does it just sound good to them or is it an issue that makes or breaks their support of a candidate? This primary proved that for many it just sounds good. You have people who supported M4A yet voted for Biden, who has opposed it :heh:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I know what the polls say. But is that support real? Why hasn't it translated to pressure to enact it in Congress?

"Yeah sure I would like M4A", any dunce can say. But does it just sound good to them or is it an issue that makes or breaks their support of a candidate? This primary proved that for many it just sounds good. You have people who supported M4A yet voted for Biden, who has opposed it :heh:
They went strictly on electability. Backing Biden has nothing to do with one policy. People basically said, "He is boys with Obama a winner, he probably has the best chance at winning. The end.
Why was Bernie winning prior to all the Centrists forming like Voltron? Why are all the candidates acting like they support M4A? Because it was unpopular?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Dude M4A, higher minimum wage and break up the banks poll well. What are you basing that it is a minority opinion on?
Hillary and Bernie both polled well too
:pachaha:

Yall nikkas still waiting for the United states to do the right thing?

Dont worry, them reparation checks are coming, and lookout for detox

:youngsabo:

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
They went strictly on electability. Backing Biden has nothing to do with one policy. People basically said, "He is boys with Obama a winner, he probably has the best chance at winning. The end.
Why was Bernie winning prior to all the Centrists forming like Voltron? Why are all the candidates acting like they support M4A? Because it was unpopular?

I agree with your first paragraph. But that makes the poll meaningless to me, if you say you "support" M4A, yet go for a candidate who is actively opposed to M4A, and don't force your congresspeople to support it either.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Hillary and Bernie both polled well too
:pachaha:

Yall nikkas still waiting for the United states to do the right thing?

Dont worry, them reparation checks are coming, and lookout for detox

:youngsabo:
Yeah, I'm sure you saw Hillary's loss beforehand to and ignored the polls. lol

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Yeah, I'm sure you saw Hillary's loss beforehand to and ignored the polls. lol
Actually I believed the polls and expected Hillary to win just like I believed them now and hoped for a Bernie victory. The only thing I learned is that this country will never be progressive and the polls are unreliable.

A Cop

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
EVg7zEFUUAUKZwH