Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
They stealing this man's money. :russ:

These dudes have spent a BILLION DOLLARS and this is the shyt they're turning out.

:laff:

I don't think that the Trump campaign made this. There was a social media handle that popped up in the video. This was probably made by your typical nutjob online Trump supporter.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I do not understand why the DNC keeps shytting on the left and expect them to vote for them, especially when you see how united the right is (for better or worse) right now.
She could always say no.:mjgrin:

I bet Liz is going to have more than 60 seconds though. Sometimes it's not about your politics, but you being an a$$hole. :umad:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:what: who are the people burning their hard-earned money during a pandemic on donations to a Biden-Harris ticket? Wall St, Silicon Valley, Bloomberg and Super PACs got this covered, they don't need or apparently want grassroots money :mjtf:
I accidentally donated twice :banderas:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The country is in absolute shambles because of this dude and TLR’s plan is to not vote and risk another four years with him to stick it to the Democrats. I been working from home for five months because of this moron :francis: My life has been severely impacted because of his negligence. What’s wrong with these dudes? It looks like The Donald over there. On a side note, I bet not a single one of them read Trump lifted methane pollution regulations last week, pollution that’s 80 times more potent than carbon dioxide. They gonna be talking about Democrats being just as bad in 130 degree temperatures. And that’s just one of the MANY things he’s doing that’s fukking your life up but flying under the radar.
Sometimes I wonder if he's a paid shill with how bad his takes can be. :francis:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
if she were smart she’d turn that down in a heartbeat so she can run in 2024 without that orange stain.
Bigger problem for Haley is that she’s a woman and “brown.” Those MAGA candidates will rip her apart, especially over her removing the confederate flag when she was governor. She won’t win a single state primary.