Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The TLR is just a bunch of dap fishing incels. They don’t make shyt shake
Exactly. Who cares what they think. I’m no Harris fan but it’s obvious she will drive black excitement due because everyone knows she is next in line. Black women are going to vote in droves.

the excitement this ticket has is really blowing 2016 out the water. Biden is raising way more money than Hillary and is generally doing better. Trump will have to thread a perfect needle to win this. The thing that sticks out more to me about polls are the demo numbers. If Hillary had similar numbers with white and elderly voters she would have won, straight up. MI/PA/WI would have fallen to her based on these numbers. All Biden needs is MI and PA and he’s at 269. Win one swing state and it’s a wrap.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
What makes you say that? I'm not sure it'd swing the needle (and they already have to an extent).

Seems like it would just make people who already dislike Trump dislike him more. There could be a zombie apocalypse and it wouldn't sway current Trump supporters.

You may be right, but I kind of feel like standards are so low for Trump that regardless of what he says people will just say ":yeshrug: that's just Trump being Trump".

Translation: Suburban housewives will vote for me because they know I'll keep black people from moving into their neighborhoods :mjpls:

Cancelling Football is moving the needle. It had the GOP Mississippi Governor all :whoa: and:merchant: when College Football is on the verge of being cancelled.

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
IpsosPoll_Q1_Favorability_081220_v01_KS_1597275869140_hpEmbed_1x1_992.jpg

:mjlit::mjlit: Go Momala Go

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Do you honestly believe a Bernie/Nina Turner ticket would be better positioned to beat Trump?

Beating Trump is all that matters at this point
I don’t know but Biden and Harris are both :trash:

And no, beating Trump is not the only thing that matters. Trump will be gone in January. They got a whole 4 years after that.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
I don’t know but Biden and Harris are both :trash:

And no, beating Trump is not the only thing that matters. Trump will be gone in January. They got a whole 4 years after that.
If Trump wins re-election all of your progressive genie wishes will be in the trash. Medicare for all? How about Medicare for none if the payroll tax cut is permanent. Context matters more than purity in politics especially dealing with fascists.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Exactly. Who cares what they think. I’m no Harris fan but it’s obvious she will drive black excitement due because everyone knows she is next in line. Black women are going to vote in droves.

the excitement this ticket has is really blowing 2016 out the water. Biden is raising way more money than Hillary and is generally doing better. Trump will have to thread a perfect needle to win this. The thing that sticks out more to me about polls are the demo numbers. If Hillary had similar numbers with white and elderly voters she would have won, straight up. MI/PA/WI would have fallen to her based on these numbers. All Biden needs is MI and PA and he’s at 269. Win one swing state and it’s a wrap.

ma dukes and her sorors already blowing up Facebook. The AKAs about to go hard in the paint to make sure the dems win. The whole D9 gonna make sure we put in work

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
If Trump wins re-election all of your progressive genie wishes will be in the trash. Medicare for all? How about Medicare for none if the payroll tax cut is permanent. Context matters more than purity in politics especially dealing with fascists.
He didn't say beating Trump doesn't matter, he said it's not the only thing that matters.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you honestly believe a Bernie/Nina Turner ticket would be better positioned to beat Trump?

Beating Trump is all that matters at this point

The fact that "progressive's" were pushing for Nina Turner to be anywhere near the white house is laughable. Almost makes the entire movement a joke.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
He didn't say beating Trump doesn't matter, he said it's not the only thing that matters.
It really is the only thing that matters until Trump is defeated. All of the angst and negativity can be levied on Biden/Harris after the war is won. Until then any negativity is just counter productive

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Voting for Trump is less politics more mental illness.
It's D vs R for most people. They aren't very online as we are. Obviously I didn't, but he won't be in office come next January or January 2025. Your friends and family should be forever. I doubt anyone will admit to supporting him in 3 years if he loses.