Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
They finna give Kasich 40 minutes to ramble about Skyline Chili and how we all miss President Bush
I feel you :russ:

However, Kasich had to get a lot of screen time because Biden PERSONALLY asked him to be there. Also, it's about the message of unity to defeat Trump even with people on the other end of the political spectrum.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:what: who are the people burning their hard-earned money during a pandemic on donations to a Biden-Harris ticket? Wall St, Silicon Valley, Bloomberg and Super PACs got this covered, they don't need or apparently want grassroots money :mjtf:
:gucci:

Biden has been killing the grassroots donations over the past few months.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
:gucci:

Biden has been killing the grassroots donations over the past few months.
Biden is not running a grassroots campaign, so what the fukk I look like chipping in my grocery money while Mike Bloomberg supposed to drop $250M+ on this man's head? What is my return for that? Biden has openly turned away from embracing progressives and courted big donor money, and I ain't a big donor, so I'm gonna keep spending on down-ballot progressives not being funded by people with yacht money. Biden earned the right to fund his campaign how he chooses. :yeshrug:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Biden is not running a grassroots campaign, so what the fukk I look like chipping in my grocery money while Mike Bloomberg supposed to drop $250M+ on this man's head? What is my return for that? Biden has openly turned away from embracing progressives and courted big donor money, and I ain't a big donor, so I'm gonna keep spending on down-ballot progressives not being funded by people with yacht money. Biden earned the right to fund his campaign how he chooses. :yeshrug:
That's fine but you asked who is doing it. There are tons of people that are sending money to keep them on pace with the Trump campaign and to show support just like any other campaign. At no point have they said they don't want the money.

UPDATE:

:smugbiden:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps

"Tremendous growth" :mjgrin:

"Weak on facts"

The audacity of this guy. :mjlol:

Get this muthafukka out of here and quick b/c he's really trying to play with the elderly/disabled ppls income. It's bad enough Republicans don't want to extend unemployment payments now he's out to fukk up everyone's income.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

6c0e25a412df3c637cc9b58915ab41da.png
these people really don't give a fukk:mjlol:

Probably trying to save some time to get Chelsea in there :ehh:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
That's fine but you asked who is doing it. There are tons of people that are sending money to keep them on pace with the Trump campaign and to show support just like any other campaign. At no point have they said they don't want the money.
It was a rhetorical question, there are legions of people who will walk over hot coals for this Biden-Harris ticket, just couldn't be me, I want returns for my money :hubie:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
:what: who are the people burning their hard-earned money during a pandemic on donations to a Biden-Harris ticket? Wall St, Silicon Valley, Bloomberg and Super PACs got this covered, they don't need or apparently want grassroots money :mjtf:
Well to do Suburbanites :smugbiden:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: HAHAHAHA

WHAT TYPE OF BACKWARDS ASS THINKING IS THIS?

TRUMP IS THE BIGGEST TRUMP CARD
WE'LL EVER HAVE OVER THR DEMS
AND NEGROS LIKE YOU ARE ABOUT TO BLOW IT.

YOULL NEVER BE ABLE TO LEVERAGE
THEM WITH ANY THING AFTER THIS.
:devil:
:evil:

The country is in absolute shambles because of this dude and TLR’s plan is to not vote and risk another four years with him to stick it to the Democrats. I been working from home for five months because of this moron :francis: My life has been severely impacted because of his negligence. What’s wrong with these dudes? It looks like The Donald over there. On a side note, I bet not a single one of them read Trump lifted methane pollution regulations last week, pollution that’s 80 times more potent than carbon dioxide. They gonna be talking about Democrats being just as bad in 130 degree temperatures. And that’s just one of the MANY things he’s doing that’s fukking your life up but flying under the radar.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can’t blame her. I got in an argument with my relative yesterday because he’s a Trump supporter. A black Trump supporter. He sprouts all the same bullshyt talking points. The Democratic Party agenda! The liberal media is lying to you! Influenza is worse than Covid! Doctors are lying (the ones he doesn’t like)! Doctors are saying it’s not that bad (the ones he does like)! I’ve traveled all across the country and I’m fine! People just want to get free money and not have to work! They’re canceling football to spite Trump! Stop believing everything the media tells you, they’re lying to you (he doesn’t realize I read the NYT, WaPo.....and the Wall Street Journal which is owned by the same dude who owns the garbage news he listens too). He wasn’t like this five years ago. He was one of relatives I was closest to in my family. I feel like he got brainwashed the last few years and I lost him for good :mjcry: I can’t fukk with no more. I couldn’t imagine being married to a woman who thought like my cousin. We’d have to get a divorce too :hubie: If you can think/say toxic things like that it means you don’t share anything close to the same values. You wasting your time. The only exception is if you was married to the person 20, 30 something years with tons of kids and grandkids and they (your so/partner) switched up over time. You might have to deal with it but if you young with no attachments, I would bail too.
One of my girl’s homegirls is divorcing her husband because he’s voting for Trump a 2nd time right now. shyt’s wild. She moved all her shyt out and got separate back accounts and everything.

He was going to vote for Biden but then switched back to Trump after he picked Kamala. I don’t know details beyond that. I almost wanted to ask does her soon-to-be ex-husband post in TLR. I hope this disease isn’t spreading.

Always thought it was lame to cut family members off because of who they vote for. Politics is temporary.

Daps
I don't get how not voting is some sort of strategy.

If you don't vote and the Dems win without your vote, they'll tell you to get the fukk out of their face when you come to them with your demands because they don't need you to win.

If you don't vote and the Dems lose without your vote, they'll move to the right to capture white votes, just like they did in the '90s with Bill Clinton. That's how we got shyt like the Omnibus Crime Bill!

The only answer is to vote AND be active within the party. This is how someone like Cori Bush wins an election. But these dudes don't want to put in any work, they just want to complain and find a reason not to vote.

Always thought it was lame to cut family members off because of who they vote for. Politics is temporary.

Gotta disagree, bruh. Politics is just an extension of who you are as a person. If you vote for Trump, that's because you have Trump's values, and I don't give a fukk who you are, if you have Trump's values it's :camby:. That shyt doesn't stop at politics.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The country is in absolute shambles because of this dude and TLR’s plan is to not vote and risk another four years with him to stick it to the Democrats. I been working from home for five months because of this moron :francis: My life has been severely impacted because of his negligence. What’s wrong with these dudes? It looks like The Donald over there. On a side note, I bet not a single one of them read Trump lifted methane pollution regulations last week, pollution that’s 80 times more potent than carbon dioxide. They gonna be talking about Democrats being just as bad in 130 degree temperatures. And that’s just one of the MANY things he’s doing that’s fukking your life up but flying under the radar.
Bruh, if you don't like TLR, don't go there. Not everyone is going to agree. I don't talk that much about politics when I go there.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If I gotta pay for a billboard in my neighborhood to put Biden in the whitehouse then ima throw my money at that shyt. fukk trump and I don’t wanna see this dumb ass cac Running America anymore