Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

It will be. Shieet just watching this first speech as a tandem had me like

tenor.gif

After watching Trump dam near everyday bullshyt his way through those task force briefings, not taking any responsibility and attacking anybody and everybody.

Vote muthafukkas!

:sadcam:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I could see Pence falling on the sword if they felt like there was someone to give them a boost, but this show is all about Trump. VP doesn't matter.

not that it matters much but trump was speaking quite favorably of him the other day

dumping him would be an admission that he needs more help to win and he would never admit that

it would also signal desperation to his base and he would look weak

the absolute only way is if there is a massive 2nd wave...trump dumps all the blame on pence and scapegoats the shyt out of him and "fires" him. and even that would be an admission that he hired the wrong guy in the first place and also failed to control a pandemic by delegating the most important thing in his presidency to someone else. 5% chance tops

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Why did yall tell me that Biden/Harris speech was so great? :mjtf:

Just listened. Same old tired ass MSNBC talking points and zero substance.

:russell:

This ticket is so trash...jesus christ.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Why did yall tell me that Biden/Harris speech was so great? :mjtf:

Just listened. Same old tired ass MSNBC talking points and zero substance.

:russell:

This ticket is so trash...jesus christ.
Do you honestly believe a Bernie/Nina Turner ticket would be better positioned to beat Trump?

Beating Trump is all that matters at this point

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
The country is in absolute shambles because of this dude and TLR’s plan is to not vote and risk another four years with him to stick it to the Democrats. I been working from home for five months because of this moron :francis: My life has been severely impacted because of his negligence. What’s wrong with these dudes? It looks like The Donald over there. On a side note, I bet not a single one of them read Trump lifted methane pollution regulations last week, pollution that’s 80 times more potent than carbon dioxide. They gonna be talking about Democrats being just as bad in 130 degree temperatures. And that’s just one of the MANY things he’s doing that’s fukking your life up but flying under the radar.
The TLR is just a bunch of dap fishing incels. They don’t make shyt shake