Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get how not voting is some sort of strategy.

If you don't vote and the Dems win without your vote, they'll tell you to get the fukk out of their face when you come to them with your demands because they don't need you to win.

If you don't vote and the Dems lose without your vote, they'll move to the right to capture white votes, just like they did in the '90s with Bill Clinton. That's how we got shyt like the Omnibus Crime Bill!

The only answer is to vote AND be active within the party. This is how someone like Cori Bush wins an election. But these dudes don't want to put in any work, they just want to complain and find a reason not to vote.

Gotta disagree, bruh. Politics is just an extension of who you are as a person. If you vote for Trump, that's because you have Trump's values, and I don't give a fukk who you are, if you have Trump's values it's :camby:. That shyt doesn't stop at politics.

Word. It ain’t like I’m gonna stop loving my cousin. I just can’t rock with him right now. What’s the point of getting my blood pressure sky high everytime we talk because he keep bringing up this Trump nonsense. I’ll keep my distance until this Trump sh*t over.