Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
It feels like we going back to normalcy again. nikkas can say what they want to say about Obama but I’d be happy to just have that level of governance back right now and it’s giving me that feeling. Then we can pretend the last couple of years never happened.
Nah, we can never forget this time. We need to remember this shyt and always know it don’t take nothing for it to come back. Unless we fix the issues that led us here.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I do not understand why the DNC keeps shytting on the left and expect them to vote for them, especially when you see how united the right is (for better or worse) right now.
The convention will only be 2 hours each day. They have to fit a lot of speakers in a short time. Most other speeches probably won't exceed 5 minutes.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of my girl’s homegirls is divorcing her husband because he’s voting for Trump a 2nd time right now. shyt’s wild. She moved all her shyt out and got separate back accounts and everything.

He was going to vote for Biden but then switched back to Trump after he picked Kamala. I don’t know details beyond that. I almost wanted to ask does her soon-to-be ex-husband post in TLR. I hope this disease isn’t spreading.

Can’t blame her. I got in an argument with my relative yesterday because he’s a Trump supporter. A black Trump supporter. He sprouts all the same bullshyt talking points. The Democratic Party agenda! The liberal media is lying to you! Influenza is worse than Covid! Doctors are lying (the ones he doesn’t like)! Doctors are saying it’s not that bad (the ones he does like)! I’ve traveled all across the country and I’m fine! People just want to get free money and not have to work! They’re canceling football to spite Trump! Stop believing everything the media tells you, they’re lying to you (he doesn’t realize I read the NYT, WaPo.....and the Wall Street Journal which is owned by the same dude who owns the garbage news he listens too). He wasn’t like this five years ago. He was one of relatives I was closest to in my family. I feel like he got brainwashed the last few years and I lost him for good :mjcry: I can’t fukk with him no more. I couldn’t imagine being married to a woman who thought like my cousin. We’d have to get a divorce too :hubie: If you can think/say toxic things like that it means you don’t share anything close to the same values. You wasting your time. The only exception is if you was married to the person 20, 30 something years with tons of kids and grandkids and they (your so/partner) switched up over time. You might have to deal with it but if you young with no attachments, I would bail too.

Last edited: