Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hovi Baby and Show You How were on the Blueprint 2 breh.

If that wasn't spitting then....:manny:
:russ:

Jay did have some good ones on Blueprint 2 though, if you removed all the bad songs, would have been a great album. :ehh:
i meant the title track

trump might as well start doing austin powers impressions :scusthov:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
(As a former bernie supporter) fukk berniecrats and fukk you too you sore loser. This biden's house now :umad:
Ok. I don’t really care whose house it is cause I have no allegiance to the Democratic Party. :manny:

I only care about the things that I believe would be best for the people be enacted into law. Being that Biden doesn’t really believe in or want to push for much of anything I want on most major issues, I think it’s best to apply as much political pressure on him as possible.

Thanks for sharing though.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Im from Delaware. People here happy to see Biden get elected, he good here with everybody but the black people are obviously a bit more interested in Kamala. Only the drunk militant uncles are upset. My mom been talking with my aunts since last night on and off, as far as they’re all concerned Kamala is the candidate :mjlol:
One of my girl’s homegirls is divorcing her husband because he’s voting for Trump a 2nd time right now. shyt’s wild. She moved all her shyt out and got separate back accounts and everything.

He was going to vote for Biden but then switched back to Trump after he picked Kamala. I don’t know details beyond that. I almost wanted to ask does her soon-to-be ex-husband post in TLR. I hope this disease isn’t spreading.

Cognito

All Star
Daps
Anyone know why Klobuchar has insane polling/wins compared to any other midwest senator?

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

6c0e25a412df3c637cc9b58915ab41da.png
these people really don't give a fukk:mjlol: