Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ElectroMan

Superstar
Daps

giphy.gif

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
The Kamala pick is as much about 2024 than anything. This is a national coronation for Kamala of sorts. She is where the Democratic party wants to go. Tough as nails. A fighter. A person of color and a woman.

She was the front-runner before the primaries warmed up and Biden only decided to run when Kamala couldn't get traction nationally.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Kamala pick is as much about 2024 than anything. This is a national coronation for Kamala of sorts. She is where the Democratic party wants to go. Tough as nails. A fighter. A person of color and a woman.

She was the front-runner before the primaries warmed up and Biden only decided to run when Kamala couldn't get traction nationally.
she just needed to get over the hump on recognition and credibility, and 4 years as a visible VP is perfect for that

the circumstances can converge where she's a great candidate in 2024

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a crowd lined up outside the school Biden and Harris are suppose to be speaking at. I never seen this and I'm guessing it's because of Kamala. A lot of girls out there. A reporter said a minority girl held up a sign that "representation matters" or something like that.

If elected, she really might be the first VP in modern history to actually overshadow the President.

Im from Delaware. People here happy to see Biden get elected, he good here with everybody but the black people are obviously a bit more interested in Kamala. Only the drunk militant uncles are upset. My mom been talking with my aunts since last night on and off, as far as they’re all concerned Kamala is the candidate :mjlol: