Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn I’m not even normally hype off these things but they are dog walking Trump surgically right now.

It feels like we going back to normalcy again. nikkas can say what they want to say about Obama but I’d be happy to just have that level of governance back right now and it’s giving me that feeling. Then we can pretend the last couple of years never happened.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Damn I’m not even normally hype off these things but they are dog walking Trump surgically right now.
Guys. Hillary did this as well. She won all the debates. She ethered him publicly. She called him out. Its not hard to do.

Its not over until its over.

Racists still vote...and theres a LOT of them.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
this is the message right now. trump failed, trump failed, trump failed. i've been waiting for it to get into high gear

joe and kamala are actually gonna talk about what people are going through, not lie about the stock market and the economy
Imagine Señor Tim Kaine giving that speech :mjlol:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
It feels like we going back to normalcy again. nikkas can say what they want to say about Obama but I’d be happy to just have that level of governance back right now and it’s giving me that feeling. Then we can pretend the last couple of years never happened.
We are several administrations from that. A lot of work to be done if we can get 45 out this year.

I hear you however.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
3m ·
JUST IN: After President Trump complained that Joe Biden's running mate, Sen. Kamala Harris was "nasty" to Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, Biden clapped back at his first appearance alongside Harris.

"It’s no surprise because whining is what Donald Trump does best, better than any president in American history," Biden said. "Is anyone surprised Donald Trump has a problem with a strong woman or strong women across the board?"

Presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden on Wednesday shot back after President Trump complained that Biden's running mate, Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), was "nasty" to Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Biden shuts down Harris attacks: 'Is anyone surprised Donald Trump has a problem with a strong woman?'

N.J.stan

RIP Mac Miller
Daps
Reppin
NJ
@N.J.stan whoever the fukk you are, get in here and state your biz.

You negged this post and told me to shut the fukk up in the comment. What’s the problem? You a Bill Clinton fan? Or c00ns?

(As a former bernie supporter) fukk berniecrats and fukk you too you sore loser. This biden's house now :umad:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Joes energy :wow:

kamala really in her LV bag right now (with the pink and gold chains) :wow:

this combo might get it brehs :banderas:
Two home run speeches. Kamala said the word "career" at least 5-6 times, my only criticism of her.

Even Geraldo is singing Kamala's praises on Fox.:wow: