Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Hmmm . . . this is interesting. I don't think this is the case. People still want the policies but the politicians have to change strategy. The ones who were all defiant and acting in opposition to the party have to change strategy. But people like Khana, Lee, Jayapal are Progressive but don't shyt on their fellow Dems. The squad and Bernie gonna have to go that route.
A minority of people actually want these policies, it's time to wake up.

This is not a progressive country and those progressives candidates will fall inline eventually if they want any type of long lasting career in politics.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

This is not a progressive country and those progressives candidates will fall inline eventually if they want any type of long lasting career in politics.

True, look at how it still treats black folk in the South. Tell me the response to Hurricane Katrina would have happened in any other country on the same level of development.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
How can you say it’s dead before the elections?
Because it's dead breh.

How did progressives do during the midterms? They got slaughtered.

AOC will be forced to move right or she's outta here, same with all progressives.

Its obvious that yall need more proof than Bernie getting dragged and murdered, but dont worry, more receipts are on the way. Just dont pretend like you didnt see the writing on the wall.

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Because it's dead breh.

AOC will be forced to move right or she's outta here, same with all progressives.

Its obvious that yall need more proof than Bernie getting dragged and murdered, but dont worry, more receipts are on the way. Just dont pretend like you didnt see the writing on the wall.
Their policies are the most popular they've ever been but the movement is dead

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
True, look at how it still treats black folk in the South. Tell me the response to Hurricane Katrina would have happened in any other country on the same level of development.
Neither Democrats nor Republicans fukk with progressives and neither do their voters.

The shyt is over.

They'll find out in due time.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Their policies are the most popular they've ever been but the movement is dead
According to what? Surveys?
:heh:

The candidates that stand for those policies are all losers.

Yall gonna be real disappointed for the next few years.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Neither Democrats nor Republicans fukk with progressives and neither do their voters.

The shyt is over.

They'll find out in due time.

I agree, which is why I don't think Bernie's endorsement won't carry over to many of his supporters, and understandably so. :yeshrug:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I agree, which is why I don't think Bernie's endorsement won't carry over to many of his supporters, and understandably so. :yeshrug:
Majority of his supporters will vote biden.
The hardcore progressive base is a small minority of people on twitter.

They aren't a factor in the grand scheme of things.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Dude M4A, higher minimum wage and break up the banks poll well. What are you basing that it is a minority opinion on?

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The data is progressive perfomance.

Polls are proven to be inaccurate.

Just dont act like the writing wasnt on the wall breh.

:francis:
The writing is that progressive policies are nowhere near dead, especially after this crisis.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Because it's dead breh.

He came in second and it took a former president calling current candidates and telling them to squash their hopes and dreams to stop Bernie. This sounds more like wishful thinking than what actually happened but do you.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Bernie endorsed Biden
100.webp