Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
TX House District 112 which includes populous Dallas suburbs: Richardson, Sache, Garland is polling at Biden +21 after Clinton was +1 in 2016. :wow:

I don't care what anyone says, Texas is a battleground state. @rantanamo @satam55 @*DalMem*

Interesting. I still think Trump wins Texas by a very slim margin.

I wonder if he has to spend more money in Texas now compared to other states.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TX House District 112 which includes populous Dallas suburbs: Richardson, Sache, Garland is polling at Biden +21 after Clinton was +1 in 2016. :wow:

I don't care what anyone says, Texas is a battleground state. @rantanamo @satam55 @*DalMem*

Isn't the racial demographic in that area is turning less CAC tho?

I'm hearing that Trumps signs are all over DFW. :yeshrug:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Isn't the racial demographic in that area is turning less CAC tho?

I'm hearing that Trumps signs are all over DFW. :yeshrug:
It didn't change that much in 4 years. I moved to Richardson in 2017, it's been diverse. If anything it's probably getting more educated bc of the growth of UTD.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Guys, can you help me understand the spending thing in US elections ? How is spending more equaling more votes ? What is being bought exactly ?

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
Guys, can you help me understand the spending thing in US elections ? How is spending more equaling more votes ? What is being bought exactly ?
it's just marketing/branding... the more you're pushing your message, the more it sinks into people's heads.... to be fair, those who have already decided one way or the other won't be swayed much by ads on youtube or tv, etc.... but those who are undecided or lukewarm in supporting a candidate might be swayed by it... and no one wants to vote for someone they think no one else is supporting... so having a strong marketing campaign makes it seem as if the candidate you're planning to vote for is also being supported by a lot of other people too....

i forgot, money also goes into a campaign's get out the vote effort (knocking on doors, phone calls, texts, engaging on social media, etc.), campaign rallies to fire up the base, yard signs, mailers, polling to see what messages resonate and what messages don't, and much, much more...

Last edited:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
it's just marketing/branding... the more you're pushing your message, the more it sinks into people's heads.... to be fair, those who have already decided one way or the other won't be swayed much by ads on youtube or tv, etc.... but those who are undecided or lukewarm in supporting a candidate might be swayed by it... and no one wants to vote for someone they think no one else is supporting... so having a strong marketing campaign makes it seem as if the candidate you're planning to vote for is also being supported by a lot of other people too....

i forgot, money also goes into a campaign's get out the vote effort (knocking on doors, phone calls, texts, engaging on social media, etc.), campaign rallies to fire up the base, yard signs, mailers, polling to see what messages resonate and what messages don't, and much, much more...
Ok I get it. It was just weird how when you guys talk about campaign spending, it's as if it implicitly means that this would definitely results in votes as of it was a sure thing. So I was confused and thought that the votes were bought somehow :lolbron:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Kanye's a retard.
Sleepy Joe Biden is trying to cancel Mickey Mouse. Only the Radical Left and the cancel culture would try to criticize Mickey Mouse. Joe Biden wants to take away Paw Patrol, My Little Pony, no Disney, no anything. He wants to hurt Goofy ... hurt Minnie.
trumpneck-1.png