Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
@FAH1223 @mastermind Pelosi catches a lot of flack but I swear this gump Schumer is 100x worse. Harvard Law Honors grad talking about "I leave it to the attorneys". He's got to go. :unimpressed:

he's the senator from israel and the republicans are the most reliable vote for anything israel so he can't go too hard in the paint on his boys.

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
usps tracking is officially 100% down :mjlol:

trump gonna make everyone suffer for the next 3 months

small business owners are fukked

a package has been at my local post office for 2 weeks :mjlol:
The black owned businesses I've been ordering from can't even get their shyt to me

This is completely fukked up :francis:

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
We are heading for a civil war anyway. It’s going to happen in our lifetime and I don’t see the current iteration of this country making it in the next 30-40 years unless some structural changes happen.

We will see political violence, regardless of who wins the election imo. If Trump does cheat And wins, I agree it gets ugly next year.

political violence ain't the same as a high-level Civil War

If Trump is defeated and the Rs are consistently defeated on a national level several times, the wingnuts and worst of the oligarchs will kneecap it by starting a 3rd further-right party and Dems for worse or better might have the kind of run they had between FDR and Carter (what's called a "realignment").

If the Rs and Trump go all out to cheat and strong arm however and succeed, we are gonna have times (as i said we might from the jump with Trump) which could make the 60s and 70s look like preschool

There is NO WAY states like NY, NJ, CT, VA possibly, and definitely the whole west coast will play along with DC regimes past a certain point yet to be seen - they represent something like 2/3rds or more of the country's GDP and are so much of the population they could grind everything to a standstill; if the port of Long Beach alone decides they're done, you have a battle in the making