Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
TYT already on the Biden train.
not anna... not the last episode i saw with her on it.... :heh:

anna was mad as hell, she sees biden as a serial rapist... and cenk just said he will hold his nose and vote for biden, but he is not going to promote him at all.... the episode i saw was passive aggressive at best and downright hostile at worst....

edit: ...oh, and they're convinced biden is going to get destroyed in the general election and progressives are going to get blamed for him losing.... they state the establishment dems will blame bernie for not doing enough to get biden over the hump.... if tyt is onboard with biden, it don't feel like it...

Last edited:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This effort to unify by Democrats makes this election cycle almost incomparable to 2016 from the Democrat perspective.

I'm not saying Trump can't or won't win, but I think the combined efforts internally plus external forces of economy/pandemic give Democrats more than a fighting chance.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

anna was mad as hell, she sees biden as a serial rapist... and cenk just said he will hold his nose and vote for biden, but he is not going to promote him at all.... the episode i saw was passive aggressive at best and downright hostile at worst....
OK, I saw a tweet from Cenk saying that. Not the biggest Anna fan myself so I don't care what she does really.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
AOC is more pragmatic than people give her credit for in this context.

Unlike many Bernie supporters, who I feel have an extremely flawed and short sighted vision of the Progressive process, she understands how a long, concerted push will lead to wins down the road.

I don’t think she understood the mechanics of power in politics at first but she’s adapted quickly.

Work with what you have. Blowing up the system will not get you there.

She's getting it, she is impressing me how quickly she's learning to maneuver and play the game.

On the other hand.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i'm eager to hear how shaun king, benjamin dixon, kyle kulinski, tyt (cenk & anna), and the rest of the online progressive mediasphere will spin this as voting for biden would be far worse than a second term of trump... i get the lack of enthusiasm for biden... i voted for bernie.... but trump is not someone we can stand to give four more years to because your saviour didn't get the nomination.... trump was literally on twitter last night bragging that all 50 states are under disaster declaration..... :snoop:

we have got to get this guy out of office.... biden can be pushed and pulled to the right positions... but in the meantime, i'm dying to hear what progressive online media has to say... they are going to be FURIOUS!

popcorn_jon_stewart.gif

Agreed. I think I’m not excited about Biden at all but he is better than Trump. The federal courts are too important to let Trump get a second term. I think some of the online left will start to come around once we get closer to the election.
TYT already on the Biden train.
Cenk is on board, but I don’t know about Ana. She is still salty about how everything went down.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

edit: ...oh, and they're convinced biden is going to get destroyed in the general election and progressives are going to get blamed for him losing.... they state the establishment dems will blame bernie for not doing enough to get biden over the hump.... if tyt is onboard with biden, it don't feel like it...
Yeah Breh,
I remember when Ana was the reasonable one and Cenk was the hothead. It is like they have reversed roles. Ana have been on some other shyt for the last few years. It seem like her personality changed once Trump got elected.

F K

All Star
Daps
Why Biden’s Polling Lead vs. Trump Isn’t as Solid as It Looks
As a result, Mr. Trump appears to retain his relative advantage in the disproportionately white working-class battleground states that decided the 2016 presidential election. Mr. Biden leads in polls of registered voters in these states, but by a narrower margin than he leads nationwide. It raises the possibility that Democrats could win the most votes and lose the White House for the third time in six presidential elections.

Wisconsin, the tipping-point state in 2016, has backed Mr. Biden by just over one percentage point in an average of seven live-interview surveys conducted so far this year, compared with a six-point Biden lead in national surveys over the same period.

Mr. Trump’s relative advantage in the Electoral College, though persistent so far, is not unshakable. To this point, his apparent strength in Wisconsin has tended to expand his Electoral College advantage. But a fairly modest shift in that state or another could expand or contract it.
buckle up folks