Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chronic

All Star
Daps
He's forfeited the South China Sea to them, I thought they would have preferred him.
:gucci:
He has:
  • Put sanction on Chinese officials
  • Sanctioning Chinese companies like Huawei and ZTE
  • Threaten to ban Chinese students from US
  • Threaten to purge TikTok, Wechat and other Chinese apps from american internet
  • Spread conspiracy theory about Covid and Wuhan lab
  • Use racist terms like Kungflu and encourage discrimination against Asian Americans
  • Trying to decouple US and China and starting another Cold War
All pro China people that I know hate him, what make you think they want another four years of him?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

The Mooch thinks something is coming. :patrice:

EDIT: Remember when the Trump Admin was kinda funny because of their sheer incompetence? That initial cast of characters was batshyt and hilarious. Not so much now. :francis:

Yeah he shook he know his ass is grass the moment he losses the election

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps

EDIT: Remember when the Trump Admin was kinda funny because of their sheer incompetence? That initial cast of characters was batshyt and hilarious. Not so much now. :francis:

I get a bit tired of all these "SOMETHING is going to happen..." cryptic ass tweets from everyone. If you know something, quit trying to be cute and just say the shyt and if you've just got a feeling or whatever, shut the hell up :hhh:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I get a bit tired of all these "SOMETHING is going to happen..." cryptic ass tweets from everyone. If you know something, quit trying to be cute and just say the shyt and if you've just got a feeling or whatever, shut the hell up :hhh:

For real...ol "I know something you don't know" muhfuggas.

:stopitslime:

Spit it out

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
One of my friends tried to pull this stunt when he was running for local office and they hit him with felony charges. They take campaign fraud very seriously. My friend eventually pleaded out, but the felony charges effectively killed his professional career.
They take campaign fraud seriously if you're poor

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds

doubt theres inside info there. seems more like hes making an inference based on trumps disposition

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
Quick question. Is the acceptance speech usually delivered in front of a crowd? If so is he worried he won't be able to get a large enough crowd to attend so just does it from the white house? :lolbron:
Acceptance speeches are usually a big deal in front of mad people. I think Obama had his in a stadium in 08.Yes he wanted a big ass crowd but after the surge in Florida even bat shyt crazy republicans were like.:whoa:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Can someone explain to me why it's a big deal for a sitting President to accept the nomination from the White House? Obviously this wouldn't be an issue if there was no pandemic, but even as a Dem, I don't give a shyt where he accepts his party's nomination.

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
Democrats need to do a better job at making people realize it’s the Republicans why there’s is no Covid deal. Play the clips of Scott, Graham and them saying they are going to make sure the 600 is cut in the next bill. Schumer and Pelosi are very low energy.:hhh: