Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump winning would be devastating for me and most of my family so no

I actually wake up most mornings hoping this man has died from heart disease while I was sleeping

This!

The Covid numbers are going to be favorable for Trump by November despite him having nothing to do with it!

Biden just needs to focus on pointing out why Trump is unqualified and all the awful things he's said and done the past 3+ years
Favorable how? They are estimating 300,000 dead by December.. he cant spin that into anything positive..almost half a million dead on his watch..

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Favorable how? They are estimating 300,000 dead by December.. he cant spin that into anything positive..almost half a million dead on his watch..
300,000 folks. It is what it is. But I saved millions when I shut down Chyna. I shut them down and everyone said don't do it. So I saved 10s of millions of lives and people want sleepy joe. We wouldn't even have a country. Believe me. But it is what it is.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
300,000 folks. It is what it is. But I saved millions when I shut down Chyna. I shut them down and everyone said don't do it. So I saved 10s of millions of lives and people want sleepy joe. We wouldn't even have a country. Believe me. But it is what it is.
Ya'll laugh but the fact that we're even here and this man has'nt had a mob of people marching up to the WH demanding he resign is telling

The fact that people like McConnell and Graham are still in decent shape in their Senate races is very telling

The fact that it's 8/7 and the GOP still hasn't come to an agreement with the Dems on this stimulus bill is VERY telling

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Ya'll laugh but the fact that we're even here and this man has'nt had a mob of people marching up to the WH demanding he resign is telling

The fact that people like McConnell and Graham are still in decent shape in their Senate races is very telling

The fact that it's 8/7 and the GOP still hasn't come to an agreement with the Dems on this stimulus bill is VERY telling
If he wins again then I do see massive protests in DC. Might be too late. Maybe subconsciously we believe in out voting process and trust our fellow Americans to do what's right. But the country is so divided idk what's going to happen.

Trump going to call the election illegitimate anyhow...and now this news with Chyna possibly wanting to help Biden, Trump will use that as a way to discredit the election. It's gonna be hell.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I can see why Bill would speak. But Hillary has no business speaking at the convention. I'm so disgusted at Democrats obsession with Hillary Clinton. She's the reason we're in this mess.
Bill’s rapist pedo ass shouldn’t speak either. The Repubs have walked away from the Bushes. When are the Dems gonna walk away from the Clintons?

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is "on time"?

Regardless, people are making this quote sound like big deal just like Charlemagne one and its not.

If you're expecting Biden to have the societal nuance of 30 year old Progressive at this point, well...:russ:

that’s the problem with extreme progressives there gonna always eat their own because nobodies allowed to ever F up there always looking to find a reason to label somebody

there looking for a perfect person/candidate who doesn’t exist

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Bill’s rapist pedo ass shouldn’t speak either. The Repubs have walked away from the Bushes. When are the Dems gonna walk away from the Clintons?
Repubs walked away from the Bushes because Bush Jr left office with a 22% approval rating plus Trump hates the Bushes and put a stranglehold on the party so it's a completely different party.

Clinton on the other hand left office with a 60% approval rating and is largely considered a successful President even through his mishaps and negatives. Clintons still have donor influence and money.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Repubs walked away from the Bushes because Bush Jr left office with a 22% approval rating plus Trump hates the Bushes and put a stranglehold on the party so it's a completely different party.

Clinton on the other hand left office with a 60% approval rating and is largely considered a successful President even through his mishaps and negatives. Clintons still have donor influence and money.
Considering it’s going to be a virtual convention, even if Clinton speaks its not like turning it on from you TV so less likely eyes. He’s also going to be way down on the list:

• Biden
  • VP Pick
  • Barack
  • Michelle
That’s just off top.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

Clinton’s presidency has aged like dogshyt. Also people used to just think he was a womanizer. Now it’s pretty clear he’s also a rapist and a pedo.