Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh:

OK breh. You keep worrying your head over out of context videos and generalities of voter demographics. Don't get too stressed out in the process.

It's because these are unforced errors. He needs to cut out this feisty tough guy scranton fighter persona. Play up his empathetic quality instead.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Did I read it wrong?:ld:

There are also now 3,622,236 voters registered without party affiliation, an increase of more than 700,000 independents since the summer of 2016. Another wild card: requests for mail ballots have nearly doubled over the last four years to 4.1 million, with most of that growth on the Democratic side.

I think there was a lot in that article which was overlooked. Most importantly though, Biden isn't universally loathed like Hillary. With the amount of independents, the way Trump/DeathSantis have handled Coronavirus, and Biden not being Hillary, there's a better chance for Biden to take that state than what that article is implying.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Just say u want Trump to win already ugh
Trump winning would be devastating for me and most of my family so no

I actually wake up most mornings hoping this man has died from heart disease while I was sleeping

Biden opened himself to that. This is why he needs to stop talking.
This!

The Covid numbers are going to be favorable for Trump by November despite him having nothing to do with it!

Biden just needs to focus on pointing out why Trump is unqualified and all the awful things he's said and done the past 3+ years

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Trump winning would be devastating for me and most of my family so no

I actually wake up most mornings hoping this man has died from heart disease while I was sleeping

This!

The Covid numbers are going to be favorable for Trump by November despite him having nothing to do with it!

Biden just needs to focus on pointing out why Trump is unqualified and all the awful things he's said and done the past 3+ years
Favorable how?!

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Thats what these idiots in here want.. Another term of this idiotic retarded piece of shyt.. All the destructive shyt this dummy has done for the past 3 half years and all we hear is "bu..bu..but Biden done gaffed!" Wtf.. People dislike Trump on a personal level..there is nothing Biden could say or anything Trump can do to swing the election.. jobs can come back..economy could be booming..the Virus could vanish tomorrow and he would STILL be highly unpopular with a constantly shrinking base..

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Because numbers are dropping and states are reopening and governors are allowing schools to have in-person class

He will spin this and use it to his advantage
People were saying that in April. It didn't help him then and its unlikely to help now.

Reality is that jobless claims are still steady above 1 million/week and COVID is still unchecked across wide parts of the country.

Trump could come back just by shutting up and dealing with the virus. He won't though.