Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is "on time"?

Regardless, people are making this quote sound like big deal just like Charlemagne one and its not.

If you're expecting Biden to have the societal nuance of 30 year old Progressive at this point, well...:russ:
Every single time lol

"it's not a big deal"

"tlr is making a big deal about nothing"

It is a big deal. He says this crap constantly and if he was running against Rubio or whatever, he would lose. Don't pick a VP now, fine. But stop with the unforced errors.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It is a big deal. He says this crap constantly and if he was running against Rubio or whatever, he would lose. Don't pick a VP now, fine. But stop with the unforced errors.
It isn't.

Big deals are Wikileaks, Billy Bush tapes, swiftboating, etc.

But hey, if anyone is still talking about this by Monday I'll readily admit I'm wrong.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I can see why Bill would speak. But Hillary has no business speaking at the convention. I'm so disgusted at Democrats obsession with Hillary Clinton. She's the reason we're in this mess.

I'd rather neither of them speak to be honest. :yeshrug:

But I don't think it's fair to blame everything on Hillary. Most of this Trump shyt is a racial backlash against Obama. Hillary just wasn't good enough of a candidate to overcome that.