Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
It seems that everything is pointing in Biden ‘s favor but....ugh. I can’t help but have this feeling that Trump will surprise everyone again.

Surprise everyone by winning 3 states Hillary failed to campaign in? Surprise everyone by having his opponent stolen voter data and 1 month before election he all of a sudden is campaigning in those very states? Verses now he don’t have Russian help? Manafort ain’t walking though that door with stolen data? Russian not banking on a mail in voter ballot system? You paying attention bruh? Looking at trump campaign in 2016 to now you can see it’s night and fukkin day. He ain’t getting the help he once had

all that shyt he threw at Biden didn’t stick, why you think he wanted Bernie to win the primary so bad

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
bkhypmncm2d51.jpg

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Were locked in this mufukka. Nobody's accepting visas right now. Thanks to you know who

Bruh, it's only the Bahamas, E.U., Mexico, Canada, China, New Zealand and Japan at the moment. Not the whole world but I wouldn't be surprised if that were to happen if this shyt doesn't slow down.

:sadcam:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
something else about election turnout: unemployment is gonna be around 10 percent in november. and not only is that another 5 percent of america freed up on election day, but i cant imagine they'll be taking too kindly to the trump administration

A very big point and I do mean BIG...

Something telling me that some fukkery is going to be included in the new unemployment extension bill that's going to piss some ppl off. That could possibly be a huge shift and turn in favor for Biden come election day. Then you got some ppl around the country being evicted from their home waiting for a second stimulus payment/unemployment extension shyt about to get real ugly.