Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who is he trying to convince?:heh:

I know right?

like, trump’s ONLY path to getting anywhere close to victory is to encourage low turnout of left leaning democrats while riling up his base of racist honkies to turnout

trying to convince any reasonable voter to vote for his dumb ass at this point is a guaranteed L. the fact that he’s attempting that now with associating Biden with Bernie (instead of trying to fragment the left) is a sign his team knows they fukked and don’t know what to do about it

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
major side benefit of Confed Party cruelty about unemployment and evictions is that EVICTED PEOPLE HAVE A MUCH HARDER TIME VOTING

:pacspit:
i hate these mufukkas and i'm economically set (for now)

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

My brother is a Reagan Foundation Scholar. (Sorry brehs check was too big :mjpls: )

They flew us out to the library in Cali a few years ago for the ceremony, it was nothing George Will/Maraget Thatcher types.

I know deep down they don't fukk with Trump, but why are they distancing themselves from him NOW, he's been name dropping Reagan and raising money off him for three years? :jbhmm:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
:wow: Hurricanes are weapons of liberals now. There goes Trump's BIG, BEAUTIFUL, AMERICAN WALL... that Mexico will pay back in 200 Easy Installments of $19.99.

Mr. Hurricane, tear down this wall.

AltruisticVainEastsiberianlaika-small.gif

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
They're going to do everything possible to fukk with mail-in ballots. Thankfully Michigan and Pennsylvania have democrat governors and attorney generals who should get this right. I have prob brought up that point 100 times in this thread but it bears repeating. I'd be very concerned about the election if Trump acolytes were governors in those states.

But then again even Georgia got on the mail-in ballot game early. Activists need to make people understand this isn't a game though. You have to fill out your ballot perfectly, and then turn it in at least two weeks before election day. Personally if I was voting by mail I'd put it in by like...October 7th. Just to be sure. People who fukk around and mail their shyt on Halloween won't be counted, and they need to understand that.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Between coronavirus, probable high turnout, trying to count mail-in ballots, and voter suppression attempts, I think election night is going to be wild on a level we haven't seen.

If it's close I could see the election not even being called on election night due to issues counting mail-in ballots. Especially considering there will probably be more than any other election by far.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
They're going to do everything possible to fukk with mail-in ballots. Thankfully Michigan and Pennsylvania have democrat governors and attorney generals who should get this right. I have prob brought up that point 100 times in this thread but it bears repeating. I'd be very concerned about the election if Trump acolytes were governors in those states.

But then again even Georgia got on the mail-in ballot game early. Activists need to make people understand this isn't a game though. You have to fill out your ballot perfectly, and then turn it in at least two weeks before election day. Personally if I was voting by mail I'd put it in by like...October 7th. Just to be sure. People who fukk around and mail their shyt on Halloween won't be counted, and they need to understand that.
GA is talking about not doing it for the general