Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
They're going to do everything possible to fukk with mail-in ballots. Thankfully Michigan and Pennsylvania have democrat governors and attorney generals who should get this right. I have prob brought up that point 100 times in this thread but it bears repeating. I'd be very concerned about the election if Trump acolytes were governors in those states.

But then again even Georgia got on the mail-in ballot game early. Activists need to make people understand this isn't a game though. You have to fill out your ballot perfectly, and then turn it in at least two weeks before election day. Personally if I was voting by mail I'd put it in by like...October 7th. Just to be sure. People who fukk around and mail their shyt on Halloween won't be counted, and they need to understand that.
The thing is this you can't just print up a ballot and mail it off. If some country was doing that it would require inside help because voters have ID barcodes they have to match up to. When Trump cries rigged he's speaking to people who have zero idea how main in ballots actually work.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
im actually not gonna vote by mail :yeshrug: i go at 730 after work and its never been crowded. not gonna participate in that fukkery or unnecessarily clog up the system

I signed up but I'm probably going to go in person too.

I usually go early anyway

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
im actually not gonna vote by mail :yeshrug: i go at 730 after work and its never been crowded. not gonna participate in that fukkery or unnecessarily clog up the system

Yup. I'm either going after work, or taking the day off work. I'll prob do it after work because if I take the day off I know I'll be obsessing about results/tweets/exit polls/rumors too much. Like in 2008 when I said fukk it, didn't go to class all day and just stayed at my place on campus after voting to watching all the news and reports lol.

Line wasn't bad at all in 2016.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yup. I'm either going after work, or taking the day off work. I'll prob do it after work because if I take the day off I know I'll be obsessing about results/tweets/exit polls/rumors too much. Like in 2008 when I said fukk it, didn't go to class all day and just stayed at my place on campus after voting to watching all the news and reports lol.

Line wasn't bad at all in 2016.

Yeah I'll probably just do the same thing I did last time and take off work an hour or two early to vote. Maybe take a half day. :yeshrug:

Got like 240 hours of unused PTO anyway :russ:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
They're going to do everything possible to fukk with mail-in ballots. Thankfully Michigan and Pennsylvania have democrat governors and attorney generals who should get this right. I have prob brought up that point 100 times in this thread but it bears repeating. I'd be very concerned about the election if Trump acolytes were governors in those states.

But then again even Georgia got on the mail-in ballot game early. Activists need to make people understand this isn't a game though. You have to fill out your ballot perfectly, and then turn it in at least two weeks before election day. Personally if I was voting by mail I'd put it in by like...October 7th. Just to be sure. People who fukk around and mail their shyt on Halloween won't be counted, and they need to understand that.

What the fukky thing is, a ton of Rural Voters support Trump. Most of the Biden voters come from the cities. In the cities, your more likely to get your mail-in ballot, where with rural areas, you only have one post office.

With the Wisconsin Primaries for State Supreme Court, the Republicans suppressed their own voters by fukking with the mail. By continuing to fukk with the mail, they might be hurting their own chances.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Poll: Support for Trump’s handling of coronavirus pandemic hits new low

Poll: Support for Trump’s handling of coronavirus pandemic hits new low
The numbers come just days after the president changed his tone on the coronavirus pandemic in this week’s White House task force briefing.

By ALLIE BICE
07/26/2020 09:41 AM EDT

Approval of President Donald Trump’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic has hit a new low, with just 32 percent of Americans saying they support his strategy, according to a poll released Sunday.

Notably, the Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research found support for the president’s handling of the pandemic has dipped among Republicans, with 68 percent now approving of his handling of it.

The poll also found that 81 percent of Republicans approve of the president’s overall job performance, contradicting a claim Trump repeatedly makes — including in a tweet Friday — that his approval within his own party remains steady at 96 percent.

Trump's overall approval rating remains fairly constant at 38 percent, although just 2 in 10 of those polled said the country is heading in the right direction, a new low for the Trump presidency.

The poll found approval of the president’s handling of the economic crisis has dipped, too — with just 38 percent of Americans now saying the economy is good, down from the 67 percent in January, before the pandemic's spread.

The numbers come as the president changed his tone on the coronavirus pandemic in this week’s White House task force briefing and on social media in a tacit acknowledgment he is facing polling headwinds 100 days out from the November general election.

The president has struck a more serious chord on the virus' spread recently, noting that it will “get worse before it gets better” after months of praising the administration’s efforts to contain it, and has urged Americans to wear masks in an about-face from his previous words and actions.

The virus has surged recently in Southern states crucial to Trump's reelection, including in Florida, Arizona and Texas.

The poll was conducted from July 16-20 and surveyed 1,057 people, and its full sample has a margin of error of 4.3 percent.

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
I signed up but I'm probably going to go in person too.

I usually go early anyway

You probably can't. There are many election authorities that will not allow that if they see you requested a ballot by mail. You have to make sure you receive fill out correctly and return the mail in ballot if you apply