Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m not sure we can even guess total vote numbers when a pandemic is raging and it may result in fewer in person votes.
funny, because i was just thinking about this

im pretty sure people are still gonna show up to vote :yeshrug: masks, social distancing. its no more dangerous than going to the grocery store, for the vast majority of the country

its gonna suck in crowded areas, but im not sure what the solution is. they have to open more sites if they can

the people who end up not voting the most, might be the old republican trump voters who he lost :skip:outside the cult, they're not gonna risk their health to vote for this dikkhead. florida, etc?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So what are the odds that Republicans (esp. in red states) try to pull some shenanigans with mail-in ballots (ie. rejecting a lot of them for BS reasons, etc.).

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what are the odds that Republicans (esp. in red states) try to pull some shenanigans with mail-in ballots (ie. rejecting a lot of them for BS reasons, etc.).
i think it's gonna be harder than you think :yeshrug: technically they CAN suppress, but it's a pretty broad stroke to target specifically

i was just reading about how their efforts are suppressing their own voters :dead: