Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when labor day weekend hits :banderas: the rethugs are gonna start abandoning trump like rats on a sinking ship

trump STILL has one card; its juuust a bit too far out to say that the economy wont be back by the election. give it a few weeks when it's a certainty

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
... he's going to crack the 60m vote threshold... the question is does biden crack the 70m vote threshold....
this is my prediction :yeshrug:

trump goes from 63 to 60. biden goes from hillary's 66 to 70. biden will probably get 1-2 million 2016 trump voters, and 1-2 million people who sat home for hillary

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
when labor day weekend hits :banderas: the rethugs are gonna start abandoning trump like rats on a sinking ship

trump STILL has one card; its juuust a bit too far out to say that the economy wont be back by the election. give it a few weeks when it's a certainty
Depends on how you define economy. Where is job creation and increased wages going to come in four months? An economic rebound takes years typically and the biggest factor of why it’s immediately down is not being fixed before 2021.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Nah it’s a certainty. Not saying Trump can’t win but the US economy can’t recover with the restaurant industry effectively shut down and the two most important state economies (NY and CA) still crippled thru July.

Once we run out of furloughed jobs to add back to the rolls, it’s going to look real ugly. Plus most states are fukking up unemployment benefits.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

There's absolutely no way the economy recovers before the election, even if a vaccine for Covid-19 comes out tomorrow. I'm not even sure it recovers by the 2022 election. :francis:

But abandoning Trump is political suicide for Republicans. They would lose more MAGA voters than they would gain from independents/moderates. At this point they made their bed and have to sleep in it. :yeshrug: :unimpressed:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Depends on how you define economy. Where is job creation and increased wages going to come in four months? An economic rebound takes years typically and the biggest factor of why it’s immediately down is not being fixed before 2021.
Nah it’s a certainty. Not saying Trump can’t win but the US economy can’t recover with the restaurant industry effectively shut down and the two most important state economies (NY and CA) still crippled thru July.

Once we run out of furloughed jobs to add back to the rolls, it’s going to look real ugly. Plus most states are fukking up unemployment benefits.
There's absolutely no way the economy recovers before the election, even if a vaccine for Covid-19 comes out tomorrow. I'm not even sure it recovers by the 2022 election. :francis:

But abandoning Trump is political suicide for Republicans. They would lose more MAGA voters than they would gain from independents/moderates. At this point they made their bed and have to sleep in it. :yeshrug: :unimpressed:
oh its definitely a certainty, but he can still bullshyt about it for another month or so

republicans are fukked :mjlol: couldnt happen to a worse group of people

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:.... okay, you've said some wild schtuff before... i guess that's why you're called @Wild self ... but come on now... are you seriously suggesting that trump will only get 43M votes in november.... now that's a bet i'll take... name your poison... he's going to crack the 60m vote threshold... the question is does biden crack the 70m vote threshold....

if what @Wild self believes will happen was to come to pass, smh... imagine biden getting 400 ecv's, along with winning texas and scoring 86m votes to trump's 43m votes.... i'd get to work on the morning of 11/4 to hear the news that several of my cac co-workers killed themselves in the middle of the night... the cac population would drop by 1m people in a single month.... shyt would really be wild....

Donald Trump ended most American sports and major events like music festivals.....even on a superficial level, he is pissing non voters off. You think that those football heads in Texas are happy with no Football season in the fall???

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lowkey, the best thing about this is that biden is literally winning from his basement :mjlol: i knew he was the best fukkin one to win this thing

coasting on name recognition at a godly level :banderas:

if he actually had to do a grueling campaign schedule he would be getting exposed :mjlol:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
this is my prediction :yeshrug:

trump goes from 63 to 60. biden goes from hillary's 66 to 70. biden will probably get 1-2 million 2016 trump voters, and 1-2 million people who sat home for hillary
I’m not sure we can even guess total vote numbers when a pandemic is raging and it may result in fewer in person votes.