Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
I’m not sure we can even guess total vote numbers when a pandemic is raging and it may result in fewer in person votes.
:mjlit:yea, but i'm going to do it anyhow....

here's my prediction.... i predict trump will actually get 64m votes this time around.... i know, i know... now that's crazy, right.... but let's factor in population growth.... he should be doing way better than that, but due to his horrible handling of corona virus, he doesn't increase the number of voters he should be increasing by..... biden gets 67 - 68m votes no matter what.... the question is, can he get even higher than that and in which states are these voters....

hillary won the pop vote by 2.9m votes, they just were congregated in the wrong states..... so no one, including the trump campaign, thinks trump is going to get the pop vote.... biden is winning that no matter what.... the question is merely a question of distribution.... where are those voters at...

i'm iffy about whether biden can hit 70m, but if he does i don't see how he could lose the ec with 6m more votes than trump....

i know, i know.... that's a wild prediction, but here is what i'm going with.....
biden -- 67 - 68m votes
trump - 64m votes

hopefully biden pulls this out....

:russ:@ my prediction....

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
:mjlit:yea, but i'm going to do it anyhow....

here's my prediction.... i predict trump will actually get 64m votes this time around.... i know, i know... now that's crazy, right.... but let's factor in population growth.... he should be doing way better than that, but due to his horrible handling of corona virus, he doesn't increase the number of voters he should be increasing by..... biden gets 67 - 68m votes no matter what.... the question is, can he get even higher than that and in which states are these voters....

hillary won the pop vote by 2.9m votes, they just were congregated in the wrong states..... so no one, including the trump campaign, thinks trump is going to get the pop vote.... biden is winning that no matter what.... the question is merely a question of distribution.... where are those voters at...

i'm iffy about whether biden can hit 70m, but if he does i don't see how he could lose the ec with 6m more votes than trump....

i know, i know.... that's a wild prediction, but here is what i'm going with.....
biden -- 67 - 68m votes
trump - 64m votes

hopefully biden pulls this out....

:russ:@ my prediction....
https://www.ourprogress.org/forecast

They have it at

Biden - 71.5M
Trump - 62M

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
imrs.php

How the hell is this going to go over well. Mufukka, YOU are the president here. How is a president going to try to run like an outsider. This is disingenuous as fukk and hilariously sad.
some bizzaro world shyt. show pictures of events happening in your america and claim if your opponent is elected his america will look just like yours. wow.