Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

you know what really might happen? this might be the election where people turn out to vote

with half the people in america not voting every election, i wonder if we get another 5 percent to turn out? and theyd mostly vote biden. people who dont usually give a fukk about politics but are so disgusted with trump they turn out in 2020

anyone voting for trump at this point is the same people who voted for him in 2016. he probably hasnt gained a single voter :mjlol:

Trump lost a good 15 to 20 million voters from his 63 million in 2016.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
T
1980_large.png

Reagan vs Carter election is essentially the roadmap we're traveling on now. Too many voteable negatives against Carter (same as Trump) and Reagan just came in and crushed he buildings. Republicans rode the Reagan wave for the next 20 years.

Won't be this type of blow out but I definitely see 400 in the cards

Something tells me Joe Biden gonna be the inverse of Donald Trump to American politics. Meaning that, 40 years of gains to the working and middle class :leon:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Its amazing how when you tell people he only won cause of 77,000 votes in 3 states that voted Dem in every presidential for 3 decades.... people still are like "BUT OMG... the silent Trump vote" :snoop:

In some ways its good people are paranoid, they won't fukk around when its time to cast their ballot.
Nothing pisses me off more than that silent Trump vote shyt. MAGA people aren't silent and never have been. They show up in the polls, they show up at the rallies.

For the most part, everyone knows where the voters are at this point. Even if they missed by 5%, the results would still have Biden ahead comfortably.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Something tells me Joe Biden gonna be the inverse of Donald Trump to American politics. Meaning that, 40 years of gains to the working and middle class :leon:
You mean the inverse of Reagan? Reagan basically put a complete end to the New Deal era.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He’s drowning

no Cambridge analytics

no Clinton scare tactics

Covid has been a disaster

He’s pulling out all stops and it keeps getting worse
and the CIA/NSA/DIA/FBI are basically exposing election interference on all front.s

No telling what's getting stopped out there

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
Trump lost a good 15 to 20 million voters from his 63 million in 2016.
:mjlol:.... okay, you've said some wild schtuff before... i guess that's why you're called @Wild self ... but come on now... are you seriously suggesting that trump will only get 43M votes in november.... now that's a bet i'll take... name your poison... he's going to crack the 60m vote threshold... the question is does biden crack the 70m vote threshold....

if what @Wild self believes will happen was to come to pass, smh... imagine biden getting 400 ecv's, along with winning texas and scoring 86m votes to trump's 43m votes.... i'd get to work on the morning of 11/4 to hear the news that several of my cac co-workers killed themselves in the middle of the night... the cac population would drop by 1m people in a single month.... shyt would really be wild....