Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AnzgND2.png
wheres bernie on the chart? oh yeah, he lost to biden

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Trump is at danger of losing, he'll convince Thomas to retire so they can replace him with a young blood.

This all assumes RBG can hold on until January of next year.

Good luck y'all
thomas is too proud for that, he wouldnt let trump talk him off the bench so he could replace him as a december loser :heh: that would be a pathetic legacy

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
they'd replace Thomas in the lame duck sessions of November-December after the election

For sure.

Roberts, Alito, Kavanaugh and Gorsuch got another 8-10 years in them barring unforeseen circumstances.

If Biden wins he'll convince RBG and Breyer to step down, and appoint 2 young justices (including a black woman hopefully). But that's it. You know he'll be against packing the court too.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
thomas is too proud for that, he wouldnt let trump talk him off the bench so he could replace him as a december loser :heh: that would be a pathetic legacy

It's possible he refuses for sure.

Then again, all Trump and McConnell have to do is point at the likes of Scalia and RBG as examples. The latter holding on by a thread.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
For sure.

Roberts, Alito, Kavanaugh and Gorsuch got another 8-10 years in them barring unforeseen circumstances.

If Biden wins he'll convince RBG and Breyer to step down, and appoint 2 young justices (including a black woman hopefully). But that's it. You know he'll be against packing the court too.

They're both on there for 20 more years, at least

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
wheres bernie on the chart? oh yeah, he lost to biden
Bernie vs Biden is over. I think everyone need to let that go at this point. That include Both Bernie and Biden supporters. Along with people that are just anti Bernie.

The enthusiasm gap is a real concern. We can’t only depend on hate for Trump to win in November. That why it is so important that Biden picks the right VP that can generate excitement with the Democratic Coalition. I think it is a guarantee that Biden will win the popular vote. However, I am not as confident he will win the electoral college. The VP need to be able to speak to Black voters that didn’t show up in 2016 and to the white working class.

Daps
People forgetting how the Tea Party had to practically hijack the Rethugs before they had their way. Maybe sub-parties within the tents might work but might not as keen to try that.

My biggest fear is that Biden wins and the progressive movement lets up as if things are now sweet. Progressives should be building up something major for the next time an out of control right wing nut job takes power. All the peace signs and hippie shyt aight but when it’s reppin time the progressives on the front lines gotta be bustin their political guns.
Progressives need to be more about that action, and I don't mean mobilzing and activism, I mean the in the mud, fight for every inch kind of action. Right is right; wrong is wrong but I'm tired of the constant need to stay on the moral highground by progressives. You gotta play the game in the country. If you just try and help people through solid policies the average dumbass American not gonna give two shyts

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I been saying the falloit from 2020 will ne a Rethug split between softer racists and MAGATs whereas Dems will be split between Centrists and Progressives. Once the GOP lose their cult of personality president they'll have to reckon with the direction of their dying party

People forgetting how the Tea Party had to practically hijack the Rethugs before they had their way. Maybe sub-parties within the tents might work but might not as keen to try that.

My biggest fear is that Biden wins and the progressive movement lets up as if things are now sweet. Progressives should be building up something major for the next time an out of control right wing nut job takes power. All the peace signs and hippie shyt aight but when it’s reppin time the progressives on the front lines gotta be bustin their political guns.
The right almost always stays unified (this is a global problem for the left). The amount of "#NeverTrumpers" in the GOP is not even close to being as big as the number of progressives in the Democratic Party.

All of this third party stuff would just lead to the Republicans cruising to winning most federal elections. Remember that even in countries that have more parties in their parliament, they still have 2 main parties. The US has more than 2 parties, that are just not going to able to win nationally with first-past-the-post being in existence.

The Republicans & Dems would still be the 2 main parties but then there would be a further left wing party that divides the vote of the left. There would not be a significant third party that would challenge the GOP (not even the Libertarian Party), so like I said, the left would be cannibalizing itself.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it anti or just the facts of the matter? Be mad people are pointing out the Dem nominee's obvious flaws. :francis:
yes, im quite familiar with that dudes position. if hurt bernie stans are gonna come in here whining, they'll be called out :yeshrug:

but i agree, i have no interest in discussing bernie anymore