Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
The hardest part is building a movement that will change these lifelong Republican members to Progressive members. With a leader that already gave them change and positive results for them.

Lifelong Rethugs ain’t really the focus, the swing voters are. I would focus on those voters whom the progressive agenda would appeal to. So like Appalachia, the Midwest states like Michigan and Wisconsin. There should also be a very strong focus on southern Blacks as they are another group that would greatly benefit from progressive policies. Both would be challenges of course, but I think they’d be very possible.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Lifelong Rethugs ain’t really the focus, the swing voters are. I would focus on those voters whom the progressive agenda would appeal to. So like Appalachia, the Midwest states like Michigan and Wisconsin. There should also be a very strong focus on southern Blacks as they are another group that would greatly benefit from progressive policies. Both would be challenges of course, but I think they’d be very possible.

Yeah, that would be a MASSIVE challenge, because both races traditionally hate each other and they super religious. But they admire wealthy scumbags, thinking that they will potentially be like them someday. We got to ahow them examples on how progressive politics help them outside of government trinkets. And how the wealthy people that hold them back, are not invincible gods.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I really don't understand the Bernie-to-Stein voter. What made that choice more palatable in 2016 compared to 2020? It's not as if we didn't know what Trump was at the time.
Those people were leftists who only signed up as Democrats to vote for Bernie. They were never conventional Democrats.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Thats how it ended. We now got a lot more Dem governors and the House back. Even oddball elections in nonzelection years these GOP people have been losing. Now, just take down Trump and the MAGA base will break down.

U still dont get.

Everything runs in cycles. Corporate Democrats and friends with Republicans.

But even when the Democrats hold the majority, they still won't change shyt because all they care about is getting re-elected.

Prime example. When the Gov of NJ ran, he said he was going to legalize weed within thr first 100 days. He took office over 2 years ago. Nothing passed or even voted on and he has a Democrat majority in the state.

Why?

Pragmatic corporate conservative democrats that dont want to change shyt.

Most politicians don't want to change anything they won't get credit for because by the time the results are realized they won't be in office.

F K

All Star
Daps
Ohh, well the idea of a third party would suggest that this party takes from both sides as opposed to one. There’s at least a decent portion of Trump voters that are very disillusioned working class whites that with the right message could be swayed to the left. Maybe I’m crazy for thinking that, but I think it’s wholly possible.

This really might be exactly what American politics needs. Why should the Green Party be the glorified jobber on Capitol Hill representing progressives when a real, serious, strong party with a robust agenda could take its place?

This reply isn’t meant for you btw, it’s for @Wild self
:francis: bernie had a chance to prove that thesis and it flopped. He didn't bring enough first time voters and lost working white class to joe

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
U still dont get.

Everything runs in cycles. Corporate Democrats and friends with Republicans.

But even when the Democrats hold the majority, they still won't change shyt because all they care about is getting re-elected.

Prime example. When the Gov of NJ ran, he said he was going to legalize weed within thr first 100 days. He took office over 2 years ago. Nothing passed or even voted on and he has a Democrat majority in the state.

Why?

Pragmatic corporate conservative democrats that dont want to change shyt.

Most politicians don't want to change anything they won't get credit for because by the time the results are realized they won't be in office.

So, dont vote? :unimpressed:

Donald Trump is the result of the "dont vote" nonsense, and he took away sports from the outside world. He caused a pandemic that forced you indoors 7 days a week, for the forseeable future. Getting him out of office for a slightly more competent leader is already a win. That "Don't vote" shyt aint gonna stop bodies from dropping.

Daps
Now that it's official even though it wasn't in doubt after Super Tuesday, I can't wait for the first fukking rally with Biden and Obama. Going to be electric but I'm afraid with the virus still around we might not get that shyt. Ugh.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I’m not suggesting that a Progressive Party be formed right now at the drop of a hat breh. That’s ridiculous. The short term goal should be get Trump the fukk out, then during those four years truly build, cultivate, and solidify the progressives as a real force on all levels of government.

And as I just said in the other post, creating a third party means taking voters from both sides.
This is will just lead to the Republicans having a stranglehold on the Presidency & both houses of Congress. The vote of the left will be split and the right would be unified (mostly).

It would work on a local/state level in SOME states but as a national strategy it would be terrible. The NDP of Canada right now is a great example of this (but the situation would be even worse in America).

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Now that it's official even though it wasn't in doubt after Super Tuesday, I can't wait for the first fukking rally with Biden and Obama. Going to be electric but I'm afraid with the virus still around we might not get that shyt. Ugh.

See this is the problem

You talk about a rally like it's a damn sporting event and that's all that matters.

This is a reality show. Entertainment no?

This is why trump got elected in the first place.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Literally the only reason I'm voting for Biden is his student loan plan. After 20 years that shyt is forgiven and won't be counted as taxable income under his plan.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I don't give a fukk about anything your bytch ass is saying

supreme-court-key-cases-2019-promo-1560726705697-threeByTwoSmallAt2X-v6.jpg
I could honestly see Roberts, Alito, and Thomas all staying on for another 10-15 years. So even if Biden gets to replace Ginsburg and Breyer, we're still looking at a 5-4 conservative court until most of us are in our late 30's-40's. Losing that Merrick Garland seat was a fukking disaster. Citizen's United, Gerrymandering, Church/State rulings, etc. all could be going our way right now if Garland was on the court. I will never forgive those who sat out in '16.

Last edited: