Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
The ACA wasn’t what caused most of those Democrats to lose. It was Democrats governing a bad economy and being unwilling to take the fight to Republicans and to pass a second stimulus. They surrendered the argument to republicans like they always do. By some point in August they will find a way to fumble again and hopefully people just hate Trump so much that they vote his ass out.

This is what’s often ignored, and this is why I want the Progressives to form their own party. Or at the very least have a movement with the same energy as the Tea Party/MAGA types. No compromising, politics is war without bloodshed so start winning these battles instead of calling for peace treaties even when you got the upper hand. For the short term fukk it, play nice with Dems, but the long process of creating a viable third party should be undertaken starting right now.

Dems is p*ssy, Progressives should let them live in the center and start anew.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I don’t understand this take given the circumstances.

the democratic establishment was the bottom. Trump is below that. So now it’s a race just to get to the bottom.

no real change will come if Biden is elected. They will lose the house or senate by the next midterm election securing more gridlock.

and we will also see the second president in a row who didn’t really want to be president.

corporations will continue to get over.

more importantly, Biden will try to bring back that mandate for insurance and everything else Obamacare has to offer.

Pragmatism is what old people use as an excuse for not changing shyt.

fukk all of them. Democrats and Republicans.

y’all forget most states have republican governors.

fukk Trump but Biden is worse at this point. The democrats can still secure the house and take the senate and impeach him again.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
the democratic establishment was the bottom. Trump is below that. So now it’s a race just to get to the bottom.

no real change will come if Biden is elected. They will lose the house or senate by the next midterm election securing more gridlock.

and we will also see the second president in a row who didn’t really want to be president.

corporations will continue to get over.

more importantly, Biden will try to bring back that mandate for insurance and everything else Obamacare has to offer.

Pragmatism is what old people use as an excuse for not changing shyt.

fukk all of them. Democrats and Republicans.

y’all forget most states have republican governors.

fukk Trump but Biden is worse at this point. The democrats can still secure the house and take the senate and impeach him again.
I don't give a fukk about anything your bytch ass is saying

supreme-court-key-cases-2019-promo-1560726705697-threeByTwoSmallAt2X-v6.jpg

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This is what’s often ignored, and this is why I want the Progressives to form their own party. Or at the very least have a movement with the same energy as the Tea Party/MAGA types. No compromising, politics is war without bloodshed so start winning these battles instead of calling for peace treaties even when you got the upper hand. For the short term fukk it, play nice with Dems, but the long process of creating a viable third party should be undertaken starting right now.

Dems is p*ssy, Progressives should let them live in the center and start anew.

Donald Trump took away sports on TV. He took away employment for tens of millions of people. You want to live in a future with no sports and countless pandenics wiping out the general population?

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Donald Trump took away sports on TV. He took away employment for tens of millions of people. You want to live in a future with no sports and countless pandenics wiping out the general population?

My bad, is this supposed to be sarcastic? Forgive me if I missed the boat I’m burnin a fat one. :russ:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
My bad, is this supposed to be sarcastic? Forgive me if I missed the boat I’m burnin a fat one. :russ:

I'm a progressive too, but America is already on its knees and black folk are taking the direct hit from the pandemic. You really want millions to potentially die by letting Trump do as he pleases?

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I think his point is that a Democratic Party split basically means Republicans win every election easily.

Thats the Republican endgame: to never let another Dem touch the White House again. All while trying to make Trump a political dynasty.

Just end Trump's terror now and push forward in all levels of government the progressive agenda.