Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I think his point is that a Democratic Party split basically means Republicans win every election easily.

Ohh, well the idea of a third party would suggest that this party takes from both sides as opposed to one. There’s at least a decent portion of Trump voters that are very disillusioned working class whites that with the right message could be swayed to the left. Maybe I’m crazy for thinking that, but I think it’s wholly possible.

This really might be exactly what American politics needs. Why should the Green Party be the glorified jobber on Capitol Hill representing progressives when a real, serious, strong party with a robust agenda could take its place?

This reply isn’t meant for you btw, it’s for @Wild self

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I'm a progressive too, but America is already on its knees and black folk are taking the direct hit from the pandemic. You really want millions to potentially die by letting Trump do as he pleases?

I’m not suggesting that a Progressive Party be formed right now at the drop of a hat breh. That’s ridiculous. The short term goal should be get Trump the fukk out, then during those four years truly build, cultivate, and solidify the progressives as a real force on all levels of government.

And as I just said in the other post, creating a third party means taking voters from both sides.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
the democratic establishment was the bottom. Trump is below that. So now it’s a race just to get to the bottom.

no real change will come if Biden is elected. They will lose the house or senate by the next midterm election securing more gridlock.

and we will also see the second president in a row who didn’t really want to be president.

corporations will continue to get over.

more importantly, Biden will try to bring back that mandate for insurance and everything else Obamacare has to offer.

Pragmatism is what old people use as an excuse for not changing shyt.

fukk all of them. Democrats and Republicans.

y’all forget most states have republican governors.

fukk Trump but Biden is worse at this point. The democrats can still secure the house and take the senate and impeach him again.
Is this a serious post? :russ:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I’m not suggesting that a Progressive Party be formed right now at the drop of a hat breh. That’s ridiculous. The short term goal should be get Trump the fukk out, then during those four years truly build, cultivate, and solidify the progressives as a real force on all levels of government.

And as I just said in the other post, creating a third party means taking voters from both sides.

I wholeheartedly agree. But you gotta decimate the MAGA base to a third of the size of what it is now. As in, they cannot represent more than 15% to 20% of the government and registered voter base.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Ohh, well the idea of a third party would suggest that this party takes from both sides as opposed to one. There’s at least a decent portion of Trump voters that are very disillusioned working class whites that with the right message could be swayed to the left. Maybe I’m crazy for thinking that, but I think it’s wholly possible.

This really might be exactly what American politics needs. Why should the Green Party be the glorified jobber on Capitol Hill representing progressives when a real, serious, strong party with a robust agenda could take its place?

This reply isn’t meant for you btw, it’s for @Wild self

Yeah, that can work.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
the democratic establishment didnt pick someone this time. the voters did :why:we had 23 choices

CNN
MSNBC

consistently shytted on Sanders.

let’s be clear about one thing: the average voter doesn’t know shyt about politics or government. Politically ignorant if you will. They are sound bite and headlines voters.

The corporate media had people thinking Biden was going to win no matter what.

Are you all really that dense:mindblown:

The media helped rigged this and the DNC gave them the ammo to do it. Democratic strategists. Obama, Clinton. The View. They all helped sway shyt. I know people personally that didn’t even know who Bernie Sanders was and voted for Biden because “that was Obama’s boy”.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CNN
MSNBC

consistently shytted on Sanders.

let’s be clear about one thing: the average voter doesn’t know shyt about politics or government. Politically ignorant if you will. They are sound bite and headlines voters.

The corporate media had people thinking Biden was going to win no matter what.

Are you all really that dense:mindblown:

The media helped rigged this and the DNC gave them the ammo to do it. Democratic strategists. Obama, Clinton. The View. They all helped sway shyt. I know people personally that didn’t even know who Bernie Sanders was and voted for Biden because “that was Obama’s boy”.
im sorry you have such a low opinion of the democratic base :yeshrug:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
im sorry you have such a low opinion of the democratic base :yeshrug:

the Obama era ended with the Democrats losing the house, the senate, the presidency which led to the Supreme Court majority, and 80% of the states have republican governors which means most of them have republican judges and majority rule in the state supreme courts. Affordable Care Act gutted.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I wholeheartedly agree. But you gotta decimate the MAGA base to a third of the size of what it is now. As in, they cannot represent more than 15% to 20% of the government and registered voter base.

Yeah, that can work.

Real shyt, progressives finessing voters out of the MAGA camp would be a major coup in dealing some death blows to the far right. You can’t tell me them coal workers and factory workers and farmers couldn’t be swayed with progressive policies aimed at their concerns.

There’s definitely a portion that’s just flat out racist, but there’s at least just as decent sized a portion of his base that’s just fed up with the govts ineptitude and perceived lack of attention or care for their issues. Rethugs constantly finesse their votes because they sell them dreams like they care simply by acknowledging they exist. Imagine if progressives acknowledged as well as acted upon shyt with real policies? You’d get some of that same rabid energy but now on the left.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the Obama era ended with the Democrats losing the house, the senate, the presidency which led to the Supreme Court majority, and 80% of the states have republican governors which means most of them have republican judges and majority rule in the state supreme courts. Affordable Care Act gutted.
i feel like progressives are aiming too high :yeshrug: how are you gonna win the nomination before you form an influential congressional group? speaker of the house? minority or majority senate leader?

the fact is that progressives are less than half of the dem base. the numbers just arent there

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Real shyt, progressives finessing voters out of the MAGA camp would be a major coup in dealing some death blows to the far right. You can’t tell me them coal workers and factory workers and farmers couldn’t be swayed with progressive policies aimed at their concerns.

There’s definitely a portion that’s just flat out racist, but there’s at least just as decent sized a portion of his base that’s just fed up with the govts ineptitude and perceived lack of attention or care for their issues. Rethugs constantly finesse their votes because they sell them dreams like they care simply by acknowledging they exist. Imagine if progressives acknowledged as well as acted upon shyt with real policies? You’d get some of that same rabid energy but now on the left.

The hardest part is building a movement that will change these lifelong Republican members to Progressive members. With a leader that already gave them change and positive results for them.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps

Thats how it ended. We now got a lot more Dem governors and the House back. Even oddball elections in nonzelection years these GOP people have been losing. Now, just take down Trump and the MAGA base will break down.