Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I really think Trump is going to do everything possible to make the transition as unsuccessful as possible. A stark contrast to the way Obama's admin helped Trump's people, and W Bush's admin helped Obama's people. The rocky, poorly done transition from Clinton to W Bush wasn't a good thing. W Bush was the worst president of my life but daps to him for understanding the importance of a transition, given the dangers out there for our country. You don't want the new guy coming in and the country being vulnerable because he isn't up to speed on certain things.

I'm not even sure Trump will invite Biden to the White House for that first meeting. Nor do I think Trump will give that traditional Rose Garden speech the morning after the election. I think he's going to threaten litigation and watch it fizzle as the DOJ and others move on. His power is what has gotten him this far. If he loses and republicans get shytcanned, I expect they will completely turn on him. McConnell will call for him to admit defeat and move on...just watch lol.
You forgot Obama and Biden still get Ts briefs and the goings on in Government right? Biden don’t need a transition from Trump

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
overly dramatic imo. Things will go back to normal. Trump may even leave early. People are loyal to money not the country.

Perhaps you're right. I've thought about him leaving early too, in some form or fashion. He wouldn't resign, but...maybe moving to Florida in December for instance and "running" the country from there until inauguration day. Still I don't think there's anything dramatic about noting Trump considers losing the ultimate weakness, and he will do anything to avoid that label. He'll claim the game is rigged and refuse to participate in the aftermath (inviting Biden to the WH, attending the inaugural, etc).

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
feb 1, 2021, the unemployment rate is 7.5%.... trump immediately rage tweets about how he started off with a 4.7% unemployment rate....

Trump Tweet said:
Look at FAKE news Sleepy Joe Biden. He already destroyed my greatest EVER! economy!! 4.7% unemployed? I don't think so. RIGGED Election!!!