Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uncle Phil 36

All Star
Daps
Defunding the police is such piss poor messaging. Why not call it reform the police?

if your slogan is so polarizing that you have to end up explaining it then it’s probably a bad one politically

the rethugs are so good at political messaging. “Right to work” completely shyts on workers but you wouldn’t know it by the messaging

100% agreed

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Not really. It's just some people who worked for Bush 43 that created the PAC.

It wasn't created by Bush 43 himself.
200+ Republican officials from Bush Jr's admin is a significant deal considering the connections that the Bush family has and how loaded both his and his daddy's administrations were with career politicians and influencers. Doesn't need to be 43 himself, we understand how he feels about 45, so that goes without saying.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
FFS I just saw a TV Ad in Atlanta where it’s a call to 911 and a voice message picks up saying no one can answer because the police have been defunded. It give options on the crime to report from rape, murder down to home invasion. The images are of the protest and one says you won’t be safe if Joe Biden is president. It’s pretty disgusting and on par with the Willie Horton ad

Yes it was a Trump ad. These fukks are clearly vexed.
Folk see the clown trump is, those ads ain’t moving the needle which means people alrewsdy made up their minds and they are voting Biden. The Ukraine bullshyt moved nothing

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Folk see the clown trump is, those ads ain’t moving the needle which means people alrewsdy made up their minds and they are voting Biden. The Ukraine bullshyt moved nothing
Normally wouldn’t post about his ads but it was that offensive.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
200+ Republican officials from Bush Jr's admin is a significant deal considering the connections that the Bush family has and how loaded both his and his daddy's administrations were with career politicians and influencers. Doesn't need to be 43 himself, we understand how he feels about 45, so that goes without saying.
George H.W. Bush in 2017 said that he voted for Hillary. Also, Trump in 2016 ran on dismantling the Republican establishment including Bush 43. Trump literally criticized basically everything Bush 43 did. So, it's not surprising that some Bush 43 officials are endorsing Biden.

Steve Schmidt, Nicole Wallace, Colin Powell, James Comey (he was Deputy AG under Dubya) all worked for George W. Bush and all have been vocal critics of Trump for the past few years and they all have endorsed Biden. So it's not a surprise that a pro-Biden PAC from some other Bush 43 officials was created.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
this thread is really the one positive thing i can take from the virus

the longer it hangs around and this country fails to beat it, trump is outta here in november :wow:
I said this back in early March, before any of us could've fathomed how bad Trump and the Republicans were going to handle this, that this would all but confirm her loses in November.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I really think Trump is going to do everything possible to make the transition as unsuccessful as possible. A stark contrast to the way Obama's admin helped Trump's people, and W Bush's admin helped Obama's people. The rocky, poorly done transition from Clinton to W Bush wasn't a good thing. W Bush was the worst president of my life but daps to him for understanding the importance of a transition, given the dangers out there for our country. You don't want the new guy coming in and the country being vulnerable because he isn't up to speed on certain things.

I'm not even sure Trump will invite Biden to the White House for that first meeting. Nor do I think Trump will give that traditional Rose Garden speech the morning after the election. I think he's going to threaten litigation and watch it fizzle as the DOJ and others move on. His power is what has gotten him this far. If he loses and republicans get shytcanned, I expect they will completely turn on him. McConnell will call for him to admit defeat and move on...just watch lol.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I really think Trump is going to do everything possible to make the transition as unsuccessful as possible. A stark contrast to the way Obama's admin helped Trump's people, and W Bush's admin helped Obama's people. The rocky, poorly done transition from Clinton to W Bush wasn't a good thing. W Bush was the worst president of my life but daps to him for understanding the importance of a transition, given the dangers out there for our country. You don't want the new guy coming in and the country being vulnerable because he isn't up to speed on certain things.

I'm not even sure Trump will invite Biden to the White House for that first meeting. Nor do I think Trump will give that traditional Rose Garden speech the morning after the election. I think he's going to threaten litigation and watch it fizzle as the DOJ and others move on. His power is what has gotten him this far. If he loses and republicans get shytcanned, I expect they will completely turn on him. McConnell will call for him to admit defeat and move on...just watch lol.
With as much mail in voting that will be done I’m thinking the results won’t be known that night.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd be fine with that. Normally people stay through multiple administrations but Trump has added some many yes men that they need to go. These aren't loyal Americans who just happen to work in government regardless of who is president. They're cretins, and frankly may be leaking things to outside governments. There will be a purge.

overly dramatic imo. Things will go back to normal. Trump may even leave early. People are loyal to money not the country.