Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
Told y’all that. Chump wasn’t going
trump won't give a concession speech, he won't attend biden's inauguration... he might only have minimal cooperation during the transition period.... he's going to rage tweet biden, should biden win, from 11/4/2020 till he dies.... if trump loses, this shyt is going to be one for the story books...

Last edited:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
trump won't give a concession speech, he won't attend biden's inauguration... he might only have minimal cooperation during the transition period.... he's going to rage tweet biden, should biden win, from 11/4/2020 till he dies.... if trump loses, this shyt is going to be one for the story books...

At that stage, I would bet money twitter will ban him.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Won't be much to transition and I'm certain Biden will be fully replacing all of his appointees. Everybody should probably have their boxes ready.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Won't be much to transition and I'm certain Biden will be fully replacing all of his appointees. Everybody should probably have their boxes ready.
I'd be fine with that. Normally people stay through multiple administrations but Trump has added some many yes men that they need to go. These aren't loyal Americans who just happen to work in government regardless of who is president. They're cretins, and frankly may be leaking things to outside governments. There will be a purge.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
FFS I just saw a TV Ad in Atlanta where it’s a call to 911 and a voice message picks up saying no one can answer because the police have been defunded. It give options on the crime to report from rape, murder down to home invasion. The images are of the protest and one says you won’t be safe if Joe Biden is president. It’s pretty disgusting and on par with the Willie Horton ad

Yes it was a Trump ad. These fukks are clearly vexed.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Do they usually attend? I can only remember them meeting the incoming family at the White House and giving the keys and security code.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
FFS I just saw a TV Ad in Atlanta where it’s a call to 911 and a voice message picks up saying no one can answer because the police have been defunded. It give options on the crime to report from rape, murder down to home invasion. The images are of the protest and one says you won’t be safe if Joe Biden is president. It’s pretty disgusting and on par with the Willie Horton ad

Yes it was a Trump ad. These fukks are clearly vexed.
Defunding the police is such piss poor messaging. Why not call it reform the police?

if your slogan is so polarizing that you have to end up explaining it then it’s probably a bad one politically

the rethugs are so good at political messaging. “Right to work” completely shyts on workers but you wouldn’t know it by the messaging