Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We agree to disagree then

Was 2018 even worse than 2014 breh?

I'm asking because 2014 isn't even touching 2010...
Agree to disagree.. I'd say yes it was bigger considering they picked up 40+ seats..The biggest Democratic house gain since 1974..which is highly unusual for Democrats..since 1946 there have only been 3 elections where the Democrats gained more seats than they did in 2018.. it was a tsunami and that momentum has only gradually built since then.. Democrats might fukk around win the Senate AND the White House.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
(If Biden gets elected) Attorney General Doug Jones should investigate the hell out of Trump, Barr and the entire Trump administration just like he prosecuted the White supremacists who killed 4 Black girls in Birmingham, Alabama in 1963 :wow:.

2021 gonna be an even more fukkery filled year than this one :wow:
I’m struggling to see any investigation of the Trump administration happening.

What investigation of the Trump administration is happening right now during COVID? They are fukking this up right in front of us, and all we get is, “shame on the president” comments.

These people don’t do what’s right, they do what’s politically convenient.

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
What investigation of the Trump administration is happening right now during COVID? They are fukking this up right in front of us, and all we get is, “shame on the president” comments.
It’s July the election is November. Investigations won’t accomplish nothing right now with a Republican senate. By the time subpoenas get ruled on its past the election.:mjlol:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
It’s July the election is November. Investigations won’t accomplish nothing right now with a Republican senate. By the time subpoenas get ruled on its past the election.:mjlol:
It would still help the narrative. All we would need is headlines of the corruption and it would be enough to suppress his support. Take a page out of the Benghazi playbook except this is an actual scandal worth investigating

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That’s what you say, but you have nothing to back it up empirically. After both the Russia investigation and Ukrainegate were concluded, his approval rating went up and hit some of the highest marks of his presidency. Facts.

Post-Mueller Report, Trump Approval Back at 45% High

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...d27014-5d0b-11e9-9625-01d48d50ef75_story.html

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-tru...-rise-post-impeachment-acquittal-poll-1486339

Trump approval rating hits new high in Gallup poll, despite impeachment trial

His polls started to dip in a sustained way after he kept fukking his covid response then after Floyd he tanked and doesn’t seem to be climbing his way out.

I don’t know why liberals have to keep trying to insist that Mueller and Ukraine did anything to Trump when it’s so obvious it didn’t. Accepting the reality that they didn’t hurt him politically doesn’t mean what he did in either case was ok or acceptable.
Aren’t you a liberal too?:dahell:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
So that corny ass Cam Newton stan who I have on ignore negged me for this post? :wtf:

62ih7Fz.jpg

fukk is wrong with some of you?
Oh you thought it wasn't fukk you just because you're having a kid.

After all that whining you've done, don't be on that we gotta get Trump out train now. :umad:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I’m struggling to see any investigation of the Trump administration happening.

These people don’t do what’s right, they do what’s politically convenient.
I don’t think they’re going to gamble again after impeachment but honestly, the precedent is usually ignoring the past president so I’m not surprised.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
@NY's #1 Draft Pick @Mephistopheles you know this dude is finished when the geezers at The Villages are counter-protesting against Trump.

I've been to Florida twice. 2009 (Ft. Lauderdale & Miami) and 2016 (Orlando - a month after the Pulse shooting).

Orlando was actually nice. However, the rest of Florida is filled with racist Cubans and racist old White people :scust:.