Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Look at the White Power tweet making the rounds :pachaha:

Trump is literally sideshow Bob walking into rakes over and over :mjlol:
He can't help himself.

He'll do better for a couple of days or maybe even a week after talking with Lindsay Graham today. They'll call him presidential and he might even show some progress against Biden. But something will set him off and we'll be back to normal. :russ:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
It’s July the election is November. Investigations won’t accomplish nothing right now with a Republican senate. By the time subpoenas get ruled on its past the election.:mjlol:
And we see brehs, this is exactly my point. It’s not politically convenient. Not the right thing to do, but the political thing to do. Which is why they give us crumbs and call it cake.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
He can't help himself.

He'll do better for a couple of days or maybe even a week after talking with Lindsay Graham today. They'll call him presidential and he might even show some progress against Biden. But something will set him off and we'll be back to normal. :russ:

:mjgrin: I am sure The Lincoln Project has something in store for the 4th of July Week. Expect fireworks to start after that.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Look at the White Power tweet making the rounds :pachaha:

Trump is literally sideshow Bob walking into rakes over and over :mjlol:

John Bolton said Trump doesn't pay attention to detail before tweeting. He said Trump probably didn't watch the video. He saw Trump/Pence 2020 sign on the thumbnail and immediately tweeted it.

:mjlol:

No wonder Trump deleted it.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I don’t think they’re going to gamble again after impeachment but honestly, the precedent is usually ignoring the past president so I’m not surprised.
And they failed on impeachment because they didn’t charge him with everything.

I’m not even saying impeach him again, but this shyt is clearly his administration’s incompetence and the public has the right to know.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Wrong.. There wasn't a blue wave...it was a blue tsunami.. Democrats picked up a historic amount of seats and flipped Republican strongholds also.

Dont forget about those numerous governor seats that flipped from (R) to (D), like VA, NC, Louisiana, Montana, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Kentucky, and a few more.

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Such bullshyt, his ego won't let him dropout.

His best play is to lose and blame China for covid/Democrats stealing the election with mail-in ballots
I don’t know. If it’s looking like a blowout as the election gets closer, I’m not sure that his ego could take it. If it’s not even close, it’s hard to blame the result on cheating.