Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
what was in the video.... the tweet was deleted... i feel cheated....
Basically the video had footage of pro-Trump MAGA CACs at The Villages in Florida, which is where a large amount of retirees live, shouting White Power in response to the senior citizens who support Joe Biden...

The idiot retweeted the video and claimed he did'nt know they were saying White Power but it's right at the beginning and clear as day

Also he deleted the tweet but tweets by the President are part of historical record

So this shyt goes into the Library of Congress...you can't just delete this lol

Uncle Phil 36

All Star
Daps
I don’t know. If it’s looking like a blowout as the election gets closer, I’m not sure that his ego could take it. If it’s not even close, it’s hard to blame the result on cheating.

He's already started blaming cheating/mail fraud in advance of it and even though he won last time he was using mail fraud for why he lost by 3M votes lol

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Also, this guy is a Fox News Business reporter that hates Biden.

I don't give a damn about what this Republicac says :camby:.

He doesn't understand as well that most people don't even care about Rioting at the moment. Texas, Arizona and Florida are usually Republican/Senior demographics, and the influx of Coronavirus has them back on edge as it's growing clear about how it's not going away.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
EbnTdhGWkAAs-I6